5 | Fool

Quackity held onto the 100-page book he made as he walked towards the White House. Schlatt was on his presidential chair, chilling whilst drinking cans of beer. As always, Alex nagged the president on how is he drunk all the time and he should do his responsibilities of being a president, but Schlatt just ignored him and continued getting himself intoxicated.

“What's that? The book that you're holding,” the president asked, pointing at it. Alex cleared his throat and spoke. “I need you to sign this for approval,” he said, passing the book to him.

“Manburg Hotel,” he read. He raised his eyebrow as he continued browsing the whole book. He stopped at page 10, getting tired. “Ah, fuck this, this is too long, Quackity.” he commented, throwing the book back at Quackity. “Yeah, it's a building permit— you know, we need a hotel for the tourists of Manburg, they need a place to stay!” Quackity replied, silently hoping he would fall for it.

Schlatt didn't know that on the hundredth page, there's an agreement, that Schlatt will pass his position to the Vice President, which is Alex. All Quackity needs is his signature. Just for his signature, and voila, Tommy and Wilbur can have their land back.

“Why the fuck is this a hundred pages long, then? You're hiding something, Quackity?” Schlatt asked so loud that it could be heard from the outside, but Quackity didn't even flinch. Of course, he's used with Schlatt's sudden shouts. “Of course not, Schlatt! There's nothing to hide,” he replied. “Just sign it already, I want to get it started right away,” he added.

Meters away, Tommy and Wilbur were watching them from the distance. Tommy turned his head to Wilbur, seeing a man with orange and red bandit mask behind the older. He immediately rushed towards his brother then pointed his sword on the man's neck.

“What do you want, Ponk?” He asked sternly. Ponk carefully lowered Tommy's sword from his neck and pulled something out from his pocket. A potion arrow. “It has the invisibility effect. Use it in case things get messed up.” he answered, handing it to Tommy. The younger put out his sword and received the arrow.

“I thought you were on Schlatt's side? Why are you helping us?” he interrogated. Ponk fixed his mask and started to climb down the LMFAO (L'Manberg Flight & Aeronautical Organization) building's roof. “That's for me to know and for you to find out,” he remarked before fleeing.

And… Ponk was right. Things started to get fucked up.

“You think you could fool me, Alex?”

It seemed Schlatt's eyes glowed in red when he started to get very serious. He does his signature deep chuckle, making Alex quiver in fear. “My my my, Quackity. You've been my assistant ever since the election and you still don't know how to fool me,” He started. Tommy prepared his crossbow loaded with the invisibility arrow and pointed it to Quackity.

“This book? This is so suspicious. Who the fuck writes a 100 page building permit? No one. You should've thought of a better idea, Alex,” he said, fixing his posture and grinned so evily. “I've read all of it. You're planning to make me transfer this position to you,” he added. “You're just like Tubbo. All of you are traitors. And guess what? I'm going to fucking kill you, like what Techno did to that stupid kid,” he threatened, pulling his diamond axe.

That was Tommy's chance. He shot the arrow at Alex, making him turn invisible in everybody's eyes. “Run!” he shouted as he ran inwards the forest. Tommy was surprised when Quackity's already beside him, also running from Schlatt who are chasing them.

“We can't lead him to the base,” Tommy said to him. Alex nodded, even if Tommy can't see what he did and ran behind a tree, ready to ambush Schlatt. When Schlatt reached the place where Quackity was hiding, Tommy immediately trapped him, therefore he was unable to move.

“I knew it. You teamed up with the bastards,” Schlatt said, glaring at Quackity. Quackity slid the book in his pocket and put out his axe. “You're going to let us go.” Tommy commanded, his crossbow directed at him.

“Tommy! Tommy!”

A running Wilbur came to them. He gasped for breath and then spoke. “There was no TNT behind the button,” he said, with panic in his voice. Both Quackity and Tommy was shocked, and then suddenly, the caged president did his iconic scary laugh.

“I found the room, Wilbur,” he started and grinned. “So, you've been planning to blow up my empire, huh.” he chuckled. “Not my nation, Wilbur. Not my nation.” he turned around and started walking back to Manburg, and then he suddenly stopped in his tracks to say something.

“Have fun looking around your base.”