Chapter 25

**Okay, this took way longer than I intended and I apologize.**

Chapter 25:

** SUTTON POV **

"Um, hi?" Erin answered my FaceTime call, sounding confused. "Did you call on purpose?"

I laughed and nodded. "Yeah, hi, I called on purpose."

"Is...everything okay?" I nodded again. "Okay, why did you call? Because as much as I appreciate hearing from you, I like it better in text form."

I shook my head, giggling. "You and Natalie really are practically sisters."

"Correct."

"Which is why I need your help, and I need you to keep a secret from Natalie."

Erin quirked an eyebrow. "You better fill me in immediately. What kind of secret?" Her voice was stern.

"Is anyone around you right now?"

She shook her head. "Ni is in the music room and Declan is taking a nap, so I've got a rare moment to just be Erin. Now tell me what's going on."

"I need your help deciding how to propose to Natalie."

Erin let out a delighted noise and appeared to dance in her seat. "This is amazing! You've gotten Mama Reed's blessing?"

I nodded. "And Rick's, and Garrett's, and Louis'. I tried to cover all the bases."

"Okay, well, what do you need help with exactly?"

"I can't decide how to do it. Everything seems to cheesy and just not...Nat, ya know?"

"Dude, you could do it naked as the day you were born with a donut on your dick, and she'd say yes. Don't do that, though."

I chewed my lip. "She does love donuts, though."

"Sutton, I'll revoke my permission to marry her."

I cracked a smile. "I was just joking."

"Sorry I can't be more help with the proposal; Natalie Reed is a tough nut to crack. Just, please, treat her like the demonic angel she is, because Natalie deserves the best, and she thinks that's you. Prove her right."

"Okay, thanks Erin. I have to go soon to pick up the ring and have a little boy's day with Levi. I'll make sure Nat calls you with all the details once I do it."

"Alright, good luck. And give Nugget a smooch for me! Oh, and send me a pic of the ring!"

--

**NATALIE POV*

"Hey Mommy," Levi's excited voice interrupted my nap. "Wake up, Mommy! We back!" I felt his small hands run through my hair. "Mommy, get up!"

I opened my eyes and smiled at Levi, who was standing next to the couch. "Hi baby. Did you and Goose have fun?" Sutton had errands to run and had taken Levi with him so I could have some time for myself, which I had used to clean a little bit and then nap.

"Yeah! Got ice c'eam!"

I gasped and sat up. "You got ice cream? What kind?" I asked excitedly.

Levi nodded. "Chocolate!" He enunciated every syllable and then did a little dance.

"Ooh, lucky boy! Did you tell Goose 'thank you?'"

"Uh huh!" Levi clapped and I noticed that he was holding a small box in his hands.

"What's that, bear?"

"For Mommy!" Levi giggled.

I gasped again. "It's for me? But Christmas is over! Can I see it?"