Chapter 2- Awkward

AUTHORS NOTE:

SORRY! But this chapters quite short, it's because I'm writing it on my phone and its harder you know. My laptop isn't working. Aw well ill make the most of this then!

VOTE/COMMENT

Twitter: @jordaanbreslin1

Instagram: jordaanbreslin1

RECAP: (not exact, less detail for shortness)

We had been getting closer and closer. Nialls face was coming towards mine. Close enough to feel his breath on my lips. Then I felt his lips on mine.

We were kissing.

Nialls POV

I've wanted to do this the whole time. Now I was really doing it. I hope she feels the spark that I'm feeling. She pulled away. Guess not.

"Niall..."

"Vanessa..." We both said at the Same time.

"Listen Vanessa"

"Okay"

"Since this morning I've liked you. I wolf whistled to have your attention. I really like you and I hope you feel the same way"

She had guilt in her eyes.

"Niall..." She trailed off

"Niall your just a kid... You sweet and charming but I'm sure someone else will fit better into your life than me"

I felt like the just kicked me real hard in the stomach. Real hard.

I felt angry, but I couldn't take that out on her.

"Look Vanessa. I've gotta go so ill see you around?"

"Are you still coming for tutororing?"

"Maybe I'm not sure"

"Come on Niall, we'll forget this ever happened, start fresh tomorrow, you need to get your grades up, don't let this stop you"

" I guess your right. Yeah I'll probably come if I don't make other plans."

"Okay see you tomorrow" she smiled happily.

"See ya"

I grabbed my bag and headed for the elevator. I pressed the button and the lift arrived. She waved so I waved back. I walked inside and watched the doors come back together. I sighed heavily. How I wish I could make her mine. I guess I'll just have to try I guess. Or not make any attempt whatsoever to piss her off. Yes! That's what I'll do.

Vanessas POV

*Wednesday Morning*

My last class of the day came in. Nialls class. I made Maria and Katie sit furthest away from Niall so they didn't get a chance to ask Niall out.

Niall didn't look up once. I stared and stared. Nothing. He really was trying to ignore what happened. Why can't I be like that? Maybe it's because I felt something? But it can't be! Niall started biting his lip obviously confused, he also looked hot. I walked over to Niall's desk.

"Niall, you okay? Not struggling on anything?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, I might even need tutoring soon, how good?"

"That is good"

I replied plainly and got up and walked over to my desk.

Nialls POV

It was working. She seemed pretty annoyed. Maybe I should hit on girls too. Sounds like a plan, better get started.

Vanessas POV

The bell went. I connected eye contact with Niall. We both gathered our stuff and went to our cars. He followed me again, still not positive on the route to my apartment. We both got into the elevator and he did something completely unexpected. He kissed me. Again.

*CAUTION* THIS SCENE MAY HAVE SOME SEXUAL REFERENCES* ISH

We walked backwards still kissing. As soon as we hit the couch we started to undress.

*~*~*~*

I woke up laying on someone's chest. I looked up. I had just slept with a student. Wow. I drew circles on his chest with my finger while he was quietly snoring. I heard the elevator doors open. I grabbed Nialls shirt and put it on. He was still asleep so I wandered into the living room to inspect who had arrived. It was Mrs Connors. The school principal.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Not very good I know, it will get better trust me! ThankYou for reading an VOTE/COMMENT!

Twitter: @jordaanbreslin1

Instagram; jordaanbreslin1