Extra Ordinary

(Cursing is in this chapter!)
Flashback five years ago
I was in my living room just watching T.V. When I got a call from Allison. "Hay Alli." I say as soon as I answer. "Hay umm did you see Vanya's book?" Allison asks me. I had no idea what book she was talking about but I wanted to read said book. "Uh no. And what book?" I ask back to her. "Just read it. But I have to go. Bye" Allison says back to me then hangs up. After I read the book I had no idea what to think. Why would she make us seem like that? But after all she was still my sister and I wasn't going to get mad at her. But then again it wasn't our fault that Dad didn't include her in anything. That doesn't mean that we did. Or did we?

Present

Found Luther good. Now I just had to see what she was talking about. Once me and Luther saw it we were both in shock. We watched it multiple times but it didn't change what we saw. I saw Dad in his bed dying and Mom not doing anything. Did she do it? No she couldn't have she was always there when we needed it. "Play it again." Luther said as he was still in shock . "We've watched it over and over, Luther. It's the same every time." Allison says back to Luther in annoyance because that is like the 50th time he said that. "This is Mom we are talking about she couldn't have killed him." I say back know that she is a person that both me and Diego saw have feelings before. "Well, that's her." Allison says back to me. "Er... What is she doing?" Luther asks both of us. Me and Allison stay quiet not even know what she did. "The tea. Did she poison him?" Luther tries to think of some reason on why Mom was in the room when Dad died. "Uh-- I don't know." Allison says back to him. "Well there's that none of us knows what happened." I say they just look at me confused by why I had said that. "Where did you guys find this?" Luther asks us thinking that I found it with Allison. "She is the one that found it. But where did you find it at? In here?" I say back to him because he didn't know that Allison was the only one to find that tape and asking Allison the same question. "Yeah I found it in here while I was looking at old footage of us as kids, and I saw the tape just sitting there." Allison answers back to us while getting up from the chair that she was sitting on. "Yeah, Dad must have started using the security system again. He was getting more and more paranoid." Luther says think of a way why Dad had put the security on again. "So he was paranoid. But why was he getting paranoid?" I ask the both of them since no one else thought of why he was so paranoid. " I think it was because he thought people were out to get him. Well... I guess maybe he was right." Luther answers back to me. "But Mom? I mean, she's not capable of... Is she?" Allison says back to him thinking that it was crazy for Mom to be after Dad. "Yeah I mean she took care of us and him too. Why would she be after him?" I say back thinking the same thing Allison was. We are in silence for a few seconds. In till we just decided to ask Mom ourselves. Which I didn't want to do but I did it anyway.
Time Skip
Mom was making eggs on the frying pan while humming. Me and Diego always loved her humming and her eggs. Me and Diego were the only people to treat her like a real person and not like some dumb robotic maid like everyone else did. Me, Allison and Luther were in silence before Luther decided to speak. "Mom. We need to ask you some questions about the night Dad died. Do you remember anything?" Luther says while looking at Mom. Mom slowly turns around to face us. "Of course. Sunset, 7:33 p.m. Moon was waxing crescent, dinner was Cornish hen wild rice, and carrots." Mom said while her frown turn into a smile. "No. No, uh... later that night. In his bedroom. Did you go see him?" Luther asks her while me and Allison stayed quiet. "I don't recall." She answers back to him while turning back around and cooking the eggs. Me, Allison and Luther were trying to see who will ask her questions next so Allison just went. "Were you ever... I don't know, angry with Dad?" Allison asks her. Mom took a second to answer he question but she still did. But what she said made me think that she didn't want to say it. "Your father was a good man. A kind man. He was very good to me." She said back to Allison. "Yes, but after we all left, it must have been difficult." Allison said back trying to get a clear answer from Mom. " Oh, there were days, you kids kept me oh so busy, and then..." She didn't even want to finish her sentence I knew she missed us. "What?" Luther asks since she wasn't saying anything. "Mom what were you gonna say?" Allison ask too. "Eggs are ready!" Is all Mom said to us. "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Now, eat up. All of you." Mom says to us while giving us our bacon and eggs. "Thanks Mom and no more questions. Promise." I finally say. "Ok hun." Mom says while turning back around.
Time Skip
I was so mixed up about the whole thing with Mom. So I just wanted some donuts. After I was done I went to throw it in the bin outside but I find Klaus digging in the bin. "Uh... Klaus?" I say to him. He turns his head to face me. "Y/N. What... What are you doing here?" He asks me as soon as he sees me. "Um throwing out trash. I should be asking you the same thing." I say back to him he looked confused about what just said but that was always him. "Oh! Yeah right I- I just misplaced something." He says back to me while stuttering. "Okay." I say back while going to walk back inside. "Wait! Ummm." Klaus yells at me before I go inside. "What?" I say while walking back to him. "Uh... You know what never mind it's stupid." He says I think he was going to ask me something or tell me something? "You know you can tell me right." I say to him since he did this earlier today. "I uhh. I found this." He says while holding up this bracelet he gave me when we were kids. "What? Omg I remember this." I say to him while I take it from his hands. "Yeah I uh found it in my room. I think you might of lost it last time you were in there." He says to me while getting out of the garbage bin and I was putting the bracelet back on. "Yeah I didn't lose it." I say while feeling a little bit guilty. He just looks at me confused. "I put after I left home. I didn't really wanna cry every time I saw this." I say not even looking at him. "What do you mea-" Klaus says back but he stopped when I started walking away. I didn't know what to do didn't know what to say this bracelet I mean... It helped me but I didn't want to remember all the good memories with Klaus when he wasn't there to remember them with me.
Time Skip (Sorry I am doing so many of these)
I was walking back into the living room when I heard Allison and she sounded a bit mad. "I mean, no wonder she lost her mind. To be away from your kids?" I hear Allison say. I see that she is talking to Luther but I didn't want to say anything so I just wait by the door. I knew I shouldn't be listening to their conversation but I was doing it anyways. "Hay, what happened with... Claire? With Patrick? You never told me." Luther asked her I thought that it was kind of a personal question but, Allison going to answer his question anyways. "Yeah I don't wanna talk about it." Allison says while walking away from him. Wow she didn't tell him. "It's just... when we were kids, we used to sit in here and tell each other everything." Luther says while sitting down wow he wasn't go of this. "Yeah, and we grew up." Allison says but Luther gives her a look. Oh god she was going to tell him. Perfect. "Things got ugly between Patrick and me. Now the court says I have to do this mandatory therapy thing before I can have visitation." Allison tells him. What?! Allison said she lost custody of Claire but she never told me that. "What for?" Luther ask. It's a good thing he said that because I was thinking the same thing. Allison didn't answer his question. Oh no she- she rumored her. "You used your power on her." Luther said. Oh no she did I knew she was going to at some point when I meet Claire she was always happy but after the whole spilt with Patrick that must have messed with her head. "I mean, there were days where she'd have these epic meltdowns. And no matter what I said, she wouldn't stop. She was three, and I... I know that's what three-year-olds are supposed to do. So I said I would do it that one time. Only it wasn't just that one time. I told myself any... parent with my power would do the same. That it wasn't wrong. I just had an advantage. I mean, from the time I was little, I used to get everything I wanted. With Dad, with my career... But now, I know nothing in my life was real. So I'm starting over. I just didn't think it would be so hard." Allison explains. I could hear that she was starting to cry. Poor Alli. I mean I didn't know why she lost custody but now I do. "It'll get easier. Some things just take time." I heard Luther finally say. "Yeah and some things just stay broken." I heard Allison say they were quite so I just went into my room upstairs.
Time Skip (Again sorry)
Luther had asked me to go with him to find Five. I was bored so I just went with him anyway. Once we were there Five was a bit weird it took him a second to figure out we were there. It looked like he was in deep thought. Luther was trying to get in the front of the car so I just hopped in the back. When I saw Klaus me and Luther had asked him where Five was since he was in the back of the car this whole time. "You okay?" Luther askes as soon as he got in the car. "Yeah you seemed in deep thought." I say I was a little worried because I mean did Five know that I heard him say that the world was ending? "You shouldn't be... How did you find me?" Five ask. "Ask him." I say as I point to Klaus who was holding a weird human shaped thing (Sorry I forgot how to spell it but you know what I mean). "Hey, baby... Hey a little privacy guys. We're really hitting it off back here." Klaus says but Five throws something at him but he just laughs and so do I. "Get out! You can't be here! I'm in the middle of something." Five yells at him. "Any luck finding your one-eyed man?" Klaus ask while sitting next to me. "No." Five whispers under his breath but I could still hear him. "What's he talking about?" Luther asks. "Does it matter? It's Klaus." Five answers back. "What do you guys want?" Five asks me and Luther. "I just came to make sure you were okay I don't know about him." I answer back to him but he just looks at me confused. "Um. So Grace may have had something to do with Dad's death. So I need you to come back to the academy, all right? It's important." Luther explains. What Grace? Just a minute ago she was Mom. " 'It's important' You have no concept of what's important." Five says back annoyed. The end of the world I don't understand why wasn't he telling us? "Hey! Did I ever tell you guys about the time that I waxed my ass with chocolate pudding?" Klaus says going off topic. "No. And I don't want to hear that story." I answer back to him. "It was so painful." Klaus says while laughing. "What are you still doing here?" Luther asks. " I- What? I need an excuse to hang out with my family?" Klaus says hurt. "Well no it's just we're trying to have a serious conversation." Luther says back to him. "What, and I'm incapable of being serious? Is that what you're saying?" Klaus says while putting his hand of his chest. "Luther's got a point, you should get out." Five butts in. "What?" Klaus says. He starts to get out of the van and shuts the door but after he shuts it I follow him. "Where are you going Y/N?" Luther ask me. "It's Klaus he could be up to anything now and days." I say while getting out of the van. Then Klaus decided to rob a supper market just great. "Hey, bitches!" Klaus says while running past the van Five and Luther were in. "Klaus! Here keep the change." I say to the super market owner while running after Klaus. "Out of the way asshole!" Klaus says to the taxi driver while pushing him out. I just get in with him knowing he might do some more dumb shit if I wasn't around.
Time Skip
All of us were in the living room watching the tape that Allison had shown me and Luther. " I mean, do you really think Mom would hurt Dad?" Vanya asks while looking at the small T.V that the tape was playing on. "You haven't been home in a long time, Vanya. Maybe you don't know Grace anymore." Luther said while looking at Vanya then at the tape. "Uh hay Luther. We haven't been home in a long time." I correct him as everyone turns and looks at me. "If he was poisoned, it would have been shown in the coroner's report." Diego says which is true by the way. "Well, I don't need a report to tell me what I can see with my own eyes." Luther says back to Diego. " Maybe all that low gravity in space messed with your vision." Diego says back to him I laugh a little but not loud enough to where someone could hear me. "Look closer." Diego says while rewinding the tape. "Dad has his monocle. Mom stands up. Monocles gone." Diego says while walking away from the T.V. "She wasn't poisoning him. She was... taking it. To clean it." Diego says while getting closer to the couch that I was sitting on. "Then where is it? No, I've searched the house, including all of her things. She doesn't have it." Luther says. "That's because I took it from her. After the funeral." Diego says. What?! Why didn't he just tell us he had it or at least me. "What?" I say in confused by what he had just said. "You've had the monocle this whole time? What the hell Diego?" Allison snaps at him. "Give it to me." Luther says as soon as Allison was done. "I threw it away." Diego says back. "You what?" Luther says sounding mad and I think he was. "Look, I knew that if you found it on Mom, you'd lose your shit, just like your doing right now." Diego says while pointing his knife at Luther. All of a sudden I saw something. A city that was in the dust everything was down not one building standing. And I also saw no no no no this couldn't be right was it Five? He was standing there looking around then he was running somewhere back to the... no not the academy? He was just screaming for our names but no one answered. He looked around and saw... us all of us just dead well except for Vanya he couldn't find hers. Oh my god this couldn't be happening what the hell was happening. I just wanted it to stop. Then I was let out by... Diego? "Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!" He yelled at me then I was brought back. I was crying my head hurt like hell. "Are you okay what happened?" He asked me while his hands on my shoulders. "Oh my god." Vanya says while walking over to me. "Y/N your eyes they're... bleeding and your nose too and your eyes are blue." She says to me. I was so scared I didn't know what to do. What I just saw it was going to be stuck with me forever. "Y/N? What happened?" Diego asks me while I turn to face him. I could feel myself about to cry seeing my whole family gone. Was just... heart braking. All I could do was just walk out of the room like nothing happened. I didn't know what to do. I mean, I couldn't even look at them without seeing there dead faces I just couldn't. I just ran into my room so scared. I knew it I was going to have an episode. I just closed my door shut then I went on the floor went into a ball and screamed. It shook the whole house and things were flying of my shelf everything was on the floor and my nose was starting to bleed even more and I was crying. It took a second for the house to stop shaking but it did. Diego ran into my room to see if I was okay. "Hay hay hay it's okay it's okay. I'm going to go get you something for you face I'll be right back." He says to me before leaving the room. All of a sudden I heard gun shots. I was careful when I went down the stairs but I did. I went down and saw some weird people with masks on. Then I saw Vanya. Someone was about to hit her with one of Dad's stupid maces with a chain on it. "VANYA!" I yelled to her as I pushed her out of the way but it hit me instead. "Hay asshole." I heard Luther say. "Y/N. No no no no. Y/N come on it's okay get up come on you have to get up." Vanya said to me I had already lost so much blood from earlier but I didn't pass out. But I was still in so much pain. "Vanya get Y/N out of here! Now go!" Luther says to her she can only do so much. She just dragged me off to the side. She got me up but then I see a chandelier almost fall on Luther I had stopped it from falling to where it would hurt him but it still fell. Then one of those people in the creepy masks threw a knife at me right in the arm that was keeping the chandelier. I just was so tired that I passed out the last thing I saw was Diego running after me.
Time Skip
I wake up to see Diego at my bedside. "Y/N. God are you okay?" He asks me as soon as he sees me up. "Yeah." I say back. "Good I need to go I just wanted to make sure you're okay." He says and then he just walks out of the room. Was he really there this whole time just to make sure I was okay? That's nice of him to do but was he okay? he looked like he was about to cry. Huh.