17

Darah walked through the halls with Millicent Bulstrode and Pansy Parkinson, casually chatting about their days so far.

Draco sprinted up to them, with Crabbe and Goyle by his side, goofing along. 'Have you heard?' He spat, out of breath.

The girls looked at Draco with raised eyebrows.

'They're saying Harry Potter is the heir of Slytherin!'

'What do you-' but Darah was cut off as she glanced to her side at the wall. A group of students were gathered around. Red blooded writing dripped down the old wall.

Draco gestured towards it. 'Proof.'

The group of slytherins looked at each other. 'Heir of Slytherin?' Pansy said in confusion.

'Exactly, he's not even Slytherin, who's saying that?' Millicent said.

'Everyone. Probably potter spreading rumours. Thinks he's cool.' Draco moaned. 'Oi, beat it!' He shooed everyone away, it appeared even the older students were afraid to mess with him.

The group of Slytherins walked towards to get a closer look. Crabbe reached a finger out to touch it but Draco slapped him back. 'Ow, what?' Draco rolled his eyes at him.

'Poor Mrs Norris.' Millicent said sadly, looking at the place where a cat had clearly been dangling from the fire torch.

They all looked at her with confusion. 'I hate that cat.' Draco said simply.

***

'Good luck Draco!' Pansy waves dreamily at him as he marches off into the quidditch changing rooms.

Pansy, Darah, Millicent, Crabbe and Goyle set off towards the stands to claim their seats.

Darah wraps her scarf around her neck, in support of the Slytherins. 'Draco VS Harry.' Darah says cheekily, shaking her head almost in disappointment.

'Potter is going to lose!' Pansy shouts enthusiastically.

'Yeah!' Crabbe and Goyle agree in unison.

Suddenly the greens and reds fly out onto the quidditch pitch and roars of cheers instantly grow loud. The atmosphere during the quidditch games is always unbeatable.

Draco sweeps around the corner and gives his friends a cheeky wink. Pansy gasps in awe, her hands clutched to her heart. Darah looks at her and rolls her eyes sarcastically.

'Go, Draco!' They chant together, waving their hands and banners in the air, the breeze flowing through them elegantly.

The game begins and it's off to a good start. Harry spots the snitch and Draco hurriedly flys after him. The quaffle chases them, almost killing Harry.

Darah's eyes are frantically darting about, following the boys across the pitch. Back and forth, left and right. She is so tense, stood up, chewing on her lip, eyebrows furrowed, her shiny, brown hair blowing in her face.

It stops. Harry has caught the snitch.

Pansy starts consistently cursing, throwing everyone a piece of her mind. Darah rushes down the stairs of the stall and hurries onto the quidditch pitch.

Harry is on the floor, clenching his arm in pain. Everyone gathers around him. 'Harry-' she starts, not knowing what to say or do to help.

'Out of my way!' Professor Lockhart lunges through the crowd and admires Harry's arm. 'Hm yes, broken bone. But no problem, I can fix it.' He exclaims.

'Harry you should go to Madam Pomfrey.' Hermione pleads.

Harry looked up at them both. 'Have you ever fixed an arm before?'

'Oh many times.' He brushes off. 'You can read about it in my books.' He winks at the girls, before proceeding to crouch down and handle Harry's arm. He waves his wand and announces it's fixed.

Harry's arm flops uncomfortably out of place. Everyone winces back as his arm begins to twist and turn abnormally.

'You 'ant fixed it, there's no bones at all!' Hagrid exclaims angrily.

'Well yes of course, that is something that can happen.' Lockhart picks up Harry's arm and waves it around frantically and when Harry makes no noise to indicate pain he smiles proudly. 'See, can't feel a thing.' And he marches off, confidently, back towards the castle.

'We'd better get ya to the hospital wing Harry.' Hagrid hurries him, Hermione and Ron both agree, frantically.

Harry starts to get up, still in slight pain from the game. He looks at Darah, slightly confused. 'Er... yeah.' He shakes his head, not saying anything and leaves her, hurrying off with his friends.

Darah turns around to go gather her things and meet the others. 'Oi! Lucie!' She turns around, Draco is flying towards her on his broom, his face is mardy. He stops in front of her and hops off his broom.

He throws his hands in the air and slaps them back down on his thighs sarcastically. 'Friends with Potter now, are we?'

She looks at him with slight annoyance. 'No, but I don't want anyone dying.' She tells him with a slight tone of sarcasm and begins to walk back to the castle, Draco walking along side her.

'Potter cheated!'

'Yeah because he definitely wanted a ball flying towards his head, didn't he?'

Draco smirks at her.

'Well what do you want me to call it?' She says rolling her eyes, half sniggering too.

'He clearly did that for attention.'

Darah gave a single laugh and looked at him. 'Come on, Draco. What's your problem with Harry anyway?'

'Problem? We have no problem.' He crossed his arms proudly.

Darah sniggered at this. 'Ah, you make me laugh.' She patted him on the back and entered the castle, leaving Draco stood still, watching her walk off into the school.