In New York (Very Sexual Chapter)

Kian

I'm waiting for Courtney, Demi, and who ever else they have with them. I see Courtney and smile. She greets some fans the looks around. She sess me and walks over.

"Hey princess," I say.

"Shut up and kiss me you dork," she laughs and I smile.

I kiss her and fans errupt into cheers. I pull away and Courtney hides her face into my chest.

"I only have one rule if you come on tour. NO SEX ON THE BUS," Demi states clearly.

"Trust me. That wont happen. She may not be my sister by blood, but she is my sister by heart," a curly haired boy says.

"Okay do you know Demi. The curly haired boy is Ashton, the galaxey hair is Michael, the black/brown with the blond streak is Calum, and the blonde one with the lip ring is my ex boyfriend, Luke," Courtney says.

"Cool," I say and we walk out to the bus.

Courtney climbs into a top bunk and I climb in as well.

"Tired love bug," I ask.

"Yeah," she says puting her head on my chest.

"What happens when I go home? You'll be on tour and we wont be able to talk much," I say.

"Well, you would get ready for tour and you leave. I have to make up notes and sh*t," she says looking up at me.

"Well I heard touring can change people or make them resort to the past version of them. I just don't want to change," I confess and the curtain opens.

"Yes Ash," Courtney asks.

"Just checking on you too. That's all," Ashton says giggling like a school girl.

"You offically scare me," I say and Ashton laughs.

"I didn't mean to. Most guys get scared that I'm going to hurt them after I laugh like that," Ash says and I take off my shirt.

Courtney grabs is and puts it on. She manages to get her other shirt off and Ashton looks.

"You are so weird," he says.

"Go away," Courtney laughs and we hop out of the bunk.

We walk into the lounge area thing and I see Michael playing COD (Call Of Duty).  The bus pulls into a hotel and we unload our belongings. Me and Courtney share a room. Luke and Calum are roommates. Mike and Ashton are roommates, and Demi is alone. I start a heated makeout session that gets steamy quick. I'm going to leave it as things were done and the beds already a mess. I get up and shower. Courtney joins me and this time she starts it. I moan as she grabs my d*** and starts pumping it. I push her hangs away and she looks.

"Ashton and Mike are next door," I say and she kisses my chest.

"I don't care," she says and I smile.

We return to where we left off.