Supernatural Hell Part 7/? (D.O.D.)

Start from the beginning

Rainkeeper: Actually today is a Deathbringer only dare so the rest of you are excused.

Players:.....

Sunny: Seriously?

Joy: Seriously. Go! Enjoy 2021!

Peril: Is it better than 2020 so far?

Seashell: Well KNOCK ON WOOD, BUT-

Nightflyer: This time last year we were narrowly avoiding World War 3, and so far this year all I've heard is that the Ratatouille Musical is happening in a digital form, so IT'S ALREADY A MILLION TIMES BETTER!

Rainkeeper: That musical is the one good thing to come out of TikTok other than Merdur Moms.

All: *nod in agreement*

Deathbringer: I'm afraid to ask what my dare is. OH! DO I GET TO BE SATAN FOR A DAY???

Glory: No, Deathy, no....

Deathbringer: But then everyone would bow before me!

Glory: This is why you're not king.

Deathbringer: And why you wouldn't be my Queen of Hell.

Glory: *gasps*

Glory: HOW DARE YOU-

Deathbringer: Uh oh.

Glory: Just for that, I HOPE THIS DARE KILL YOU! *storms away, other players following*

Deathbringer: *running after her*

Deathbringer: GLOR-GLOR WAIT I'M SORRY! OF COURSE YOU CAN BE QUEEN-

Seashell: *snaps talons*

*Hosts and Deathbringer appear in Purgatory*

*Purgatory is a grey, dark forest where all monsters go when they die. It's kill or be killed, nothing else. Home of the Leviathans, Benny, Eve, and where Destiel solves all their marriage problems*

Deathbringer: Where the hell-

Air: Welcome to Purgatory! Start running if you want to live!

Deathbringer: WHAT WHY-

Nightflyer: We'll keep it simple. Everything in Purgatory wants you dead. You want everything in Purgatory dead. Our job was to just drop you in here and see what happens.

Air: You're also supposed to hang out with Lucifer, which is weird because he's not in Purgatory, he's in the Empty or in Hell if he were alive, but we'll call in a favor with Jack and get him here.

Joy: How are you friends with Jack again?

Air: Who do you think gave him his teddy bear?

Joy:....Okay, that makes sense.

Deathbringer: So let me get this right. Everything here, vampires, monsters, etc. wants to kill me?

Hosts: Yes.

Deathbringer: And Satan is also roaming around somewhere?

Hosts: Yes.

Deathbringer: Is there a way out of here?

Hosts: No.

Air: Unless you're human.

Nightflyer: Or an angel that's needed for a mind control plot.

Air: Or you're involved with gay love that can pierce through the veil of death and save the day.

Deathbringer: What about straight love?