The beginning

"Mia, wake up! You're gonna be late for your flight!" My mom yelled. I open my eyes slowly. I looked at the clock. It's 7:00 am. It's 4/1/15. The day I will begin my dream as a singer.

"Give me 5 minutes!" I yelled.

I woke up and get ready. Putting on my favourite perfume. I put on a warm clothes since it will be cold over there.

My mom knocked the door and walked inside before I let her enter.

"Come down when you're ready". She pause for a moment. "I can't believe my daughter are leaving already. I carried you for nine months inside me and look after you for six teen years." Tears start coming down her cheek. "And now you're leaving me to fill your dream."

I begin to hug my mum. I was slightly taller than her so she rest her head on my shoulder and start crying. "Mum, don't worry. I will do my best and won't disappoint you and dad. I just want you to stay by me even if I'm 100 miles away or further than you guys." My voice start breaking and I just can't hold it anymore and start crying.

After few minutes, we begin to cool off and I fix my hair and do my make up. I check my outfit in front of the mirror. I'm wearing oversized red and black flannel top with white tank top inside, with black jeans and white converse.

Before I go to the kitchen downstairs, I look at my room for the last time.

"Bye" I whispered

I had toast and coffee to fill up my stomach."Urgghh. I'm full." I pause for a moment " I'm gonna miss this." Looking around the table. My dad with his polo shirt smiling at me. My mum with innocent eye smile. And lastly my older brother,Mika, with his iPhone texting her girlfriend . I smirk and smiled happily without leaving any sad face in front of them.

"Did you check your flight ticket? Is it correct? What about your passport? " I laughed as my dad ask those non-stop questions.

I check the flight ticket and my passport. It says the right name, Mia Lee and it also says the right place I'm going to

Seoul, Korea-Incheon Airport

I said farewell to my family. I try to stop the tears from coming down but I just can't hold it in anymore.

"I'm gonna miss you guys so much!! Don't forget to message and Skype me." I said while trying to stop my tears coming down.

"We're gonna miss you too. Take care of yourselves and stay healthy okay." My dad said while hugging me before I left.

"Bye sis. Remember I know your secrets! Haha" He teased.

"Bye honey! I'm gonna miss you so much. Just call or text anytime okay. I love you soo much." My mum said while leaving me a huge kiss on the cheek.

I walk through the boarding gates while waving my last goodbye to my family.

I walk towards the plane.

This is it Mia Lee. Let's go!!