12 / sudden confession /

12:07 pm
.
.
.
.
.

we have finally arrived at jungwoo family's resort after a long ass ride.
its pretty big and have around 6 bedrooms.

jungwoo lead us inside and explain about room sharings.

"so lets give one room for yuri since she's the only girl here" said jungwoo looking softly at you.

"or.. are you scared?" lucas asked worried for his lil sis. "NO im not scared and im totally fine. its way better than have to share with you lucas" i said proudly , tapping on his shoulder and walk straight to my room.

.
.
.
.

11:50 (p.m)

we went to a beach , eat dinner , watch movies and play games until midnight.

the view from the balcony of my room were so pretty. moon and stars were seen in the dark night. i was staring at it till i heard a footstep nearing me.

"oh johnny?why brings you here" i asked bluntly.

"sorry to barge in so suddenly, im sharing room with jaehyun and he is being loud playing game with the others so..."

you chuckled at his response.

"its alright. well arent you sleepy? i asked carresing his cheek. wait what im i doing.

"yeah a bit"

johnny seems flustered by my action. he smile gently holding my hands on his cheek.

"yuri..can i.."

you gulped waiting for his unfinished words.

"can i kiss you?" johnny asked looking at you with his shy smile . hand holding yours gently like he's holding something so fragile.

his hand moved around your face , ready to cup your cheek .

"um well i- y-yes" you said shyly , leading your hand slowly holding his shoulder.

he lean in for a kiss. slow and passionate one. you could feel his hand roaming through your waist while the other one carresing your soft hair.

you pull away from the kiss , locking eyes with each other.

"um im sorry this is too sudden." johnny said breaking the eye contact.
his face heating up with soft pink.
you couldn't think straight when you suddenly pull him for another kiss.
it feels good and warm holding him close to you.

"yuri..i like you" said johnny right after they pull out from the kiss.

unexpected words coming out of his mouth. you find yourself hugging him.

"me too." you mumble words on his chest.

is this a dream? FUCK im blushing so hard right now.

"you're so cute"

.
.
.
.
.

"

hey..wanna sleep with me tonight?" you asked , breathing heavily after some more kisses.

johnny nod his head shyly while locking hands with me. his hands are so big and warm.

"please, be my girlfriend?"

"is that even a question johnny?"

we turned off the lights , had some small talks and cuddle to sleep.

.
.
.
.
.

END

who knows what they might do in the dark 👀
yes end.. thanks a lot for reading this shitty ff LOL hve a nice day <3