"YES"shouted Sakura and ino. They then glared at each other

QUIET"iruka shouted" Now back to the team, team 8- kiba Inuzuka, Hyuga Hinata, and Aburame Shino and your instructor is Kurenai. Team 10 -Chōji Akimichi, Shikamaru Nara, Naruto uzumaki and your instructor is Asuma. Now you have two hours before tour jounin come and get you.

Team team 10 meet me at Yakiniku Q in 15 minutes

Yakiniku Q

so why don't we introduce our selves and what we look to specialize in. i'll go first. My name is Asuma sarutobi the thirds son, I am a wind user and former guard of the fire daimyo and my goal for this team is to help make all of you successful.who is next.

My name is Naruto uzumaki I want to become better at sensing,kenjustu,ninjustu and seals and learn new things. I want to bring any family that might be out their back to the leaf and become hokage.

My name is Shikamaru Nara i like to sleep and cloud watch and it's to troublesome to think of anything else.

I am Chōji Akimichi, I like my family's restaurants and i want to be a great clan head.

Starting tomorrow we will start training for a month instead of d rank missions and depending on how you three work as a team and individual will decide if you go back to the academy.come to training ground 1 tomorrow at  10 A.M

Hokage office

"is their any problems with the teams" asked Hiruzen

"I was wondering why Naruto was not on my team?" Kakashi stated

I know you wanted Naruto because of who his parents were but I feel like Asuma would be able to teach him better because their is more to Naruto than we all know.If that is all everyone is dismissed.

The next day

alright everyone is here. today all three of you are going to fight me so I can gauge your skill levels for three minutes.I'll give you five minutes to get ready.said Asuma

GO!

Naruto pulls out a scroll and creates two clones.

Uzamaki style- raging whirlpool

A tsunami of water surrounds Asuma.

lighting style - electrocuting pillar 

The whirlpools of water has electricity going throw it

The justu ends and Asuma substituted with a log in to the forest near Shikamaru.

Shikamaru uses shadow paralysis jutsu and traps Asuma and Choji uses partical expansion justu to punch asuma back in to the clearing and pops showing it was a shadow clone.

Asuma uses Wind style great breakthrough and blows Shikamaru and Choji back in the clearing making all three genin huddle up with Asuma in front of them with his trench knifes out.

Naruto shoots ten adamantine chains out his back at Asuma and choji uses the human boulder justu and rushes Asuma. Asuma block a couple of chains from Naruto and jumps out the way because of choji. Shikamaru tries to get him in the shadow paralysis but just barley misses. Asuma rushes Naruto clashing blades then using the wind style wind bullet to knock him into the trees and then going over to choji knocking him out and doing the same to Shikamaru and then back to Naruto knocking him out.

10 minutes later

The three genin wake up on a tree looking at Asuma.

You three have good teamwork for a new team and I impressed with some of the things that you know. you are dismissed for the rest of the day and be back here tomorrow at 10 A.M

Hokage office

Which of your teams passed and how did they do? "asked Hiruzen."

i Asuma pass my team.,Shikamaru is lazy but he comes up with great strategies that help the team. Choji packs a punch and is the muscle of the team, Naruto shows high combat abilities in close and long range. They could be a good assault team.

I Kurenai pass my team, Hinata is soft spoken but she is good at taijutsu and she can use her byakugan pretty good, shino is a good support and long range fighter with his bugs he can also come up with good plans, kiba is brash but he has the best taijutsu on the team

I Kakashi pass my team, All three could show great potential if I can get them down the right path and get them motivated.

"You are all dismissed and cat could you bring Naruto to my office" said Hiruzen