THE PUSSY FAIRY

Comincia dall'inizio

THE PU$$Y FAIRY (SHORT STORY PART III) 😚

Terrell continued short stroking Nitra from the back. "I be killing yo shit . Swear if I had another perk from bro I'd really be killing you. Yea...Take this dick." Terrell's huge stomach continued slapping her butt with every stroke. Sex was horrible. The same thing every time. He eat. Shower. Smoke . Then be like "bend yo sexy light skin ass over. I'm fina give you that work this time on my mama" 😒. She wanted more. Begged for more. He could never deliver . Except that one time he was off two pills and some powder . She was sick of drug dick. Her mind wondered off while he continued short stroking. "God if I didn't love this man and our kid I swear I would leave him or cheat . This is trash. My fingers are bigger than his whole..." Before she could finish she felt something bigger inside her. This wasn't little Terrell. She turned around and seen a man's distorted face and beard. "What the ..." Nitra said with confusion. She wanted to tell him to stop but her body told her to shut up and don't ruin it for us. The man pushed her flat to her stomach and began kissing her upper back as he slid his love stick back inside her slowly. Her eyes got wide. He lifted his self up and began rubbing her lower back as he continued stroking her deep. "I got you... your body needs this before you make a mistake. Let me please you . Follow me." The man said while licking slowly up the middle of her back repeatedly . "Got damn boy...!"  Nitra screamed while gripping the sheets. He turned Nitra on her side and held her leg up by her foot. He kissed it slowly while sliding his love stick back in side her. She put her arm out to stop him from going deeper. "Uh uh nope... you gone take all this. I said follow me." The man said as he continued stroking Nitra. He gripped her ass cheek while going deeper inside her . Her toes curled. "Oh ..my ... god..I don't even think I can cum again.." Nitra said. The man took his love stick out and looked her in the eyes. "I know your body. I listen. Yes. You can. Follow me." The man said as he pushed her legs back to her head. He began eating her ass passionately while gripping it. He then slid his tongue up to her kitty. "Watch this ..." The man said while smiling. He began to suck, slurp , and lick on her clit all in one motion continuously. He began moving faster ... and faster ...as she screamed. "I'm cumming daddy I'm cumming! I love you ! I wana cry ! Shit !" The man sat up . "Take what I showed you and show your man what you like. Tell him to follow you. Teach him. He loves you . Don't lost 80 over 20 worth of cheating out here. He can be fixed. But if not ... you know where to find me ." The man kissed her and walked away. She came back to reality. "Killed yo shit! Daddy ? Yea I'm daddy ! And I love you too Nitra. I know you probably need to rest after all that huh ... ha haaaa!" Terrell said smiling as he smacked her ass. Nitra smiled. "Yea you right babe. Can you hand me that half smoked blunt . I need to smoke some more of this . You wana go again."

THE PU$$Y FAIRY (PART IV) 👯‍♀‍

"Girl where the hell you get that weed from Pornhub? Cause bitch I don't know how to explain it ... some ... naw you gone think I'm crazy. But just know Terrell lil dick was amazing but it wasn't him . Girl I was up cooking him a three course meal . Washing all his clothes . Doing dishes . But ... it was whole other nigga face I was seeing the whole time...He was ... amazing... it's like he knew where to touch and lick ... and girl roll up." Nitra said while smacking her legs sitting on the couch. Kiera laughed and went to the kitchen. "The Pussy Fairy... that fine ass dark skin nigga wit .." Nitra finished the sentence with her. "The best head I've ever had in my life. Yes bitch. And how you liking that job? Sierra got one too right? Bossn up." Nitra stood up and went to the kitchen with Kiera. "Nene I love it ! For real ! It's so good . Perfect hours . Bonuses. Im so grateful . Yes she did actually and she loves it. Matter fact ... I think we should roll up. Our kids gone. We free. Fuck it I'm rolling up. Pour us some wine." Kiera said as she pulled a jar from the upper cabinet above the stove. Nitra poured the wine as Kiera finishing up her blunt. "Mmm mm mm yes . Let's sit on the couch and smoke ." Kiera and Nitra sit on the couch as Nitra lights the blunt. Nitra hits it hard three times and passed it to Kiera. "You hit it hard as hell bitch hahaha thirsty ass haha daaaamn !" Kiera said laughing. She hit the blunt just as hard and laid back. As time went by they both passed out. Kiera looked up to see a man standing there naked in front of her . He wasn't as distorted as he was before. "I see you couldn't get enough ... and you brought a friend. I can handle that order. Now... take every thing ...off...everything ." The man said smiling. Nitra and Kierra quickly stripped and threw their clothes on the floor. He grabbed his love stick and put it in Nitra's face. Nitra began sucking and kissing it slowly while sitting on the couch. "That's it...Now You.. Come here." The man said while pointing to Kiera. He began passionately kissing her while gripping Nitra's head. He grabbed them both by the hand. He pushed Kierra to the wall face first. "Bend over and Don't move." He then turned around and lifted Nitra in the air onto his shoulders walking her to the wall while kissing her stomach. "Damn boy..." Nitra said while holding on to his head. He laid her against the wall and began sucking on her clit passionately. He then slid his love stick inside of Kiera slowly. While stroking her deeply and slowly he continued sucking on Nitra's clit. She began to grind her waist on his face while moaning and gripping his head. Her legs started shaking. Down below he began speeding up his strokes on Kierra. Every stroke hitting her spot. Just when she thought he could go no deeper he did. He began smacking Kiera on her ass . She screamed and tried reaching back to stop him from going deeper. "You gone take this . Nitra tell her what to do baby ..." The man said as he began to suck and lick faster on Nitra's clit. "FOLLOW HIM BITCH FOLLOW HIM ! DAMN OH MY GOD ! DONT STOP!!!" Nitra screamed! The man held Kiera's hands behind her back as he began stroking her deeper ... and deeper ... faster ... faster ... "IM CUMMING ! DADDY IM CUMMING! " Nitra and Kiera said in unison. Their body's fell weak . Nitra caught a Charlie horse in her feet from curling them so hard.