chapter 2

it was time for lunch. usually the two boys would go to whitla, being just a couple of besties. but this time victor dragged lucas to the closest disabled toilets.
"w-what are u doing uwu baka daddy?!" lucas uwued.
"shh, we gonna have a good time bbgorl 😈🥶⛓ 💯" victor did his tiktok fboy thing idk 💀
he pinned lucas to the wall, although he was shorter than him so he looked rlly weird and stuff lmao then he went for his eyeball biting his lower lip and kissed lucas' cheek.
"b-baka!!!! uwu senpapi that turned me on 😳🥺💞"
"oh yeah? how abt this 😈" victor went into lucas for a big french kiss and their tongues intertwined as lucas uwued aggressively. but one thing they didnt expect was..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
the door was unlocked
"bathroom bathroom i gots to peEeEe, im gonna sprinkle all my jinkle in the toilet-" the door opened.
a girl in his class was staring at them concernedly making out. it was deborah. she had an expression like this at first 😐, but when she realised it was lucas and victor, she burst into laughter.
"JSHDBDNDKKD SIS ARE YALLS RLLY MAKING OUT IN THE DISABLED TOILETS HHHFJDJEJ YALL SOMEONE PROBABLY SHARTED RLLY LOUDLY IN THERE PLS"
the two boys, both sweaty after that make out sesh, gay panicked.

what will happen next?
(fun fact i wrote this for my english creative writing assessment)