1♡

○I'm here for you, my son○

(Sorry that the pic is sideways! Yes, that is my art. )

Cw:
Bullying
Dissociating 
Cussing

(I'm not the best writer but I tried!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tommy was in sophomore year of high school.

"Tommy?"

He was basically half way done with the year but it feels like it's been forever since the school  year started.

"Tommy?"

He wasn't too keen on making friends but he did have one. 

"TOMMY!"

Tommy snapped out of his thoughts and looked down at a short brunette male that looked to be his age. "Oh.. Hey Tubbo, what are you doing here?" Tommy asked not really knowing what was happening.

"What do you mean 'what am I doing here?', you are literally standing in the middle of a hallway staring at the floor." Tubbo replied. Tommy looked around, he was indeed in the hallway but why? "Are you ok, big man?" Tubbo asked worried. "Uh- Y-yeah. I'm fine." Tommy replied.

Tubbo sighed and grabbed Tommy's arm and started dragging him down the hall, "We have class Tommy, let's go before we're late." Tubbo told him.

Tommy nodded and stayed with him until they reached class.

~TIMESKIP~

It was the end of the day, Tommy had just gotten out of his class and is now headed toward his locker to collect his things. He was zoning out thinking about was he was going to do for his next stream. As he zoned out, he ran into someone. "Ugh! WHAT THE HELL?" Tommy jumped back when he heard the yelling and looked up to see who it was.

As he looked up, he saw a kid named Nick. Tommy had never talked to him before but he sure knew who he was, Nick was a Senior and he fit the whole 'Seniors are dicks to freshman' stereotype. Nick was the one kid that no one fucked with. He would have their head on a stick if Nick thought they even looked at him weird. "Oh- I- Uh- Sorry mate... I wasn't paying attention.." Tommy said.

Tommy looked down, he knew he was most likely going to get beat to shit. And he was right. Tommy felt a sharp pain in his side which caused him to fall over and hit his head against the lockers, Tommy looked up to see Nick heading to grab him. Tommy didn't have enough time to react and before he knew it he was off the ground being held up against the locker by his shirt collar.

"You should have known not to fuck with me and you still did, you got some balls." Nick said. Tommy was struggling to breath so he immediately turned his defenses on. Tommy's leg lunged forward kicking Nick right in the balls. Nick let go of Tommy and fell to the ground, Tommy sprung up and ran out the door leaving his stuff behind.

~TIMESKIP~

Tommy opened the door to his house and stepped in. He heard shuffling come from the kitchen and he saw a head poke around the corner. "Welcome home Tommy!" Phil spoke with the same cheerful tone that he used everyday. Tommy looked at him  then looked at the ground "Not now dad.." Tommy replied.

Tommy walked  away and to his room. Tommy opened his door, stepped in, and silently closed the door not wanting to attract any more attention. Tommy went and sat on his bed, tears threatened to spill and he actually let some, until he heard a knock. "Can I come in?" He heard from behind the door. Tommy knew fully well that he would not be able to tell is father no so he just replied with A small exhale.

"I'll take that as a yes." Phil replied, he opened the door and entered. Tommy didn't bother to wipe his tears away, he could care less if Phil saw him like this, Phil was the only one he trusts. Phil closed the door and walked towards Tommy, sitting next to him on the bed. Tommy stared at his legs "Tommy you're crying, don't act like there isn't anything wrong. You're my son, you can tell me anything."

Tommy shook his head while more tears spilled out, he clenched his fists in an attempt to stop him from breaking. Phil sighed and pulled his son into a heart filled embrace, Tommy broke down and cried as soon as he received the embrace. Phil hummed and rubbed his hands through is son's hair.

They stayed like that for around 20 minutes before Tommy passed out In his arms. As a responsible father, Phil put him to bed and left him to sleep until he finished dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WOOO IM DONE
That took so long hhhhhhhhh-