⸺ julia

IT'S NOT EVEN A SECRET HOW MUCH I ADORE YOU, JULES. It's a very firmly established fact that you are the greatest graphics designer on this app, your writing is simply superior and, as if that wasn't enough, you're also the sweetest person to ever exist. I'm lucky to get to call you my friend and since it's your birthday, I made you something.

Peter and Kaia are the best couple and I will fight literally everyone on this. Your writing? Astounding. Your characters? The literal best. Do not argue with me. This is an objective fact.

(And if you're somehow reading this and not following Jules ━━ I am forced to question your sanity. She's literally one of my favourite people on this app).

So! You may remember that I sent you a little thing asking what lyrics matched Peter and Kaia and you said that ones from My Tears Ricochet matched... this was supposed to be a GIF set. I swear, that's what I was working on. Just a cute little GIF set.

Spoiler alert: what I made is not a GIF set.

I listened to the song. Sony Vegas Pro was open before I could even do anything. This video edit now exists. I won't apologise for being the biggest Peter/Kaia stan on the planet, it's called having taste.

Jules, you're freakin' amazing and I hope you have the best birthday possible. I love you so goddamn much, you amazing human being. You are, without a doubt, one of the best people I've had the honour of knowing and there's never gonna be a day where I'm not grateful that we're friends.