Planet Nlora: The Game (Cliche Creepypasta)

TW // Hanging, Pills, Death, Drawn Gore

My name is Jacob Wilson. I was always into the Planet Nlora cartoon, as it always intrigued me. I've always wanted to interact with my favorite characters from the cartoon, like I've wanted to pet Dev and wanted to hug Dahgi. One day, I was browsing through the Planet Nlora wiki, and I saw a thread talking about a weird "Planet Nlora" game on amazon. They said it wasn't licensed and it was sorta like Tomodachi Life but an RPG like Pokemon, with a story like Animal Crossing. I was very happy, since I realized I would be able to interact with all my favorite characters. It was for the Nintendo 3DS, which was one of the game consoles I had. Without hesitation, I looked up the game, found it, and bought it without knowing what I was getting myself into. A week later, I got the package. I took out the game case. It was odd, it just had the words "Le Town" on the front, it looked like it was written on. I took the game cartridge out of the case, and it looked kind of the same. I inserted the cartridge into my DS, and clicked on the Planet Nlora icon. The title screen was all colorful and bouncy, with the words "Press START to play." on the touch screen. I pressed start, and it seemed that the game just jumped into it. I saw a quick flash of what seemed to be Oxygen, before it cut to another screen. It was a "choose or make a new Mii" screen, so I just used the Mii I had on there, my replica of myself. The game faded into black, and then faded into the next scene. There, standing next to my character, was Oxygen, and we were standing in front of a bunch of residents. "I now pronounce Jacob the new president of Planet Nlora." He said. Everyone cheered. "Farewell, everyone." Oxygen proceeded to walk backstage. The game faded into an overview of the world. There were 4 options on the screen, saying: "Where will you go first? Funnyville, Devville, Le Town, Objectland.". I chose Devville, since that's where fan favorite Dev was. This is where it started getting weird.

I only had two houses in front of me, being Dev's house and Adella's house. I tried going to Adella's house first since I wanted to build up to Dev. Popup text appeared on the screen: "Adella isn't home right now." I clicked out, and then went to Dev's house. When I entered, Dev was standing there. He said "helo mr Jacob president, i Dev." I laughed at Dev's cute statement, since he's always extremely funny. There was an option to give him something, so I decided to try and get him something.  All I had was a knife. I wasn't able to go back, so I tapped on the knife. Text appeared, saying: "A knife used for cutting meat. It's been used once. Give Dev the knife?" "Yes, No." I chose yes. And then..the game crashed. I took out the game card, blew on the cartridge a bit, and then inserted it back in. I opened up the game again. Instead of the normal title card, it was popup text. "Planet Nlora: The Game had an unexpected crash. Returning to previous location..." It then sent me back to Devville, where I tried to go back into Dev's house. But it said "Dev isn't home right now." Sad and confused, I left Devville. I then headed down to Funnyville. It showed me three houses, Dat's house, Zach's house, and Zane's house. I clicked on Zach's house, and went in. There, Zach seemed sad. "Oh, hello new president..." he said. Two options appeared on the screen. "What's wrong?" and "Ignore him". Being curious, I asked "What's wrong?" Then, I heard something I'd never thought I hear. "Dev went to jail. Apparently, he murdered the previous president, Oxygen, with a knife. They found his fingerprints on the knife, and found traces of Oxygen's blood on it too." Zach said. He sounded like he was about to cry. I couldn't believe it, I was thinking to myself: "Why would Dev do that? He's too innocent." All of a sudden, Oxygen's corpse appeared on the screen. It was mangled up, bloodied, with multiple wounds in his chest and head. His eyes were lifeless. I was shocked and scared, yet I couldn't stop playing. I got myself into this situation, I should have known what I was doing.

 I got myself into this situation, I should have known what I was doing