He goes back to the garden. "Your Highness, how was my daughter earlier?" The Queen asked, but Akashi knows where will it goes. "She's quite lovely earlier. " Akashi took a sip of tea. "T-Thank you, Your Highness" the Princess blush. "Your Highness" the Queen cough. "Is she perfect to be an Empress? She is quite suit to be an--" she was cut off. "I declined your offer, your here just because of that? Giving me your Daughter as an Empress?" Akashi asked coldly. "Y-Y-Your highness, we already know, that m-my daughter--" She was cut off by Akashi's flickering eye's. The Princess starts to shake.

It was now quite  dawn, that the flowers in the garden glows, the Princess liked it but she was still shaking that she was infront of the Emperor. "Y-Your highness, are you saying I-I'm not honest enough to love you if I become y-your Empress?" The princess spoke shutterly that she stands up, looking at the Emperor. She tried not to be afraid. Akashi just smile that which shake her out. "I have no such thing interest in You, Princess" Akashi spoke with an honest tone.

He stands up. "It seems gonna be Night time soon, you may leave, if this is just you want from here" The Queen shaken when Akashi walk passes then, he was wearing with his poker face. The Princess, falls down on her knees. It was her last chance but still didn't passed. She gritted her teeth. "Let's go now" She clenched her fist.

It was night that Queen and the Princess, goes inside the carriage. The princess, clenched at her gown. He bit her lip, if she did it so better, maybe the Emperor should Accept her. But even many ways she think, the Emperor would Never accept her.

---

Akashi who sigh tiredly..when he walk out of the garden, he saw all the Miracle Knight's fainted tk death, even Moimoi. Akashi knows why, he looked at the pot, it was Moimoi's cook. He sweatdrop and had a choice not to taste it even one bit.

Akashi facepalm and sigh again, he walks to the hallway, but he did not saw Kuroko everywhere..now Akashi can explain it to him, that Kuroko saw a mistake. He gritted his teeth, if the Princess wasn't here earlier Kuroko will not avoid him. He open at Kuroko's door at the Kuroko's room. He wasn't their as well. Where will he find the bluenette?

He goes to the library to check the bluenette their again, the Emperor search to the Bluenette. Then he heard some books fall at the third floor. Akashi goes their, using the stairs. He hummed and check every corner. Then he saw the bluenette. Grabbing some book on the floor. "Akashi Kun??" Kuroko tilt his head, Akashi saw he was holdinh two book's now. "Is their something wrong?"it was silence a little. Kuroko was quite confused of how he can see Akashi's worried look on the Emperor's face.

Kuroko was gonna walk passed Akashi, but Akashi suddenly stop him by pinning him. Kuroko was quite stunned at his sudden action.."W-Wait Akashi Kun, you have a visitor correct? Maybe their--" Kuroko was cut off..

"Their not Important Tetsuya.."

Kuroko's eye's widened. Akashi saw the necklace, that he gave to Kuroko. "I-I'm..sorry for earlier..it was a mistake that you saw.." Akashi mumble a little..Kuroko tilt his head and can't understand what his mumbling. Akashi leaned close to burried his face into Kuroko's neck.

He hug the bluenette by wrapping his arms on the bluenette's waist. He whisper again.."I'm sorry about what you saw earlier..what you saw is a mistake..Don't avoid me anymore or ignore me...It will not happened again..I promise" Akashi apologize..softly that Kuroko hear's it.

The bluenette's eye's widened..that he apologize.."I-I'm not actually avoiding or..ignoring you Akashi Kun" Kuroko said in a honest tone. "Really..?" Akashi asked that Kuroko nodded. "The other's just grab me out tk hang out with them" Kuroko said truthfully. "Then what about that you saw earlier..?" Akashi asked a little bit fastly.."Well, It's nothing, I actually didn't saw because Kise Kun and the other's drag me out"  Kuroko spoke, it was a half lie and truth. Kise did drag him out but he still saw it. Akashi sigh in relief.

He kissed the bluenette's cheek.."Good.." The Emperor was quite happy.. for this bluenette for being honest.."Let's go back--" Akashi was cut off, by Kuroko falling down then Akashi catch him.."Tetsuya? Tetsuya???" The Emperor knew he fainted. He carried the boy in bridal.

And ended up, in the Emperor's bed, unconcious 'It seem's Satsuki made him ate her food as well' Akashi sigh, he just kissed the bluenette's forehead. Akashi closed the door in his room, that he lay beside the bluenette. He look how unconcious is Kuroko, the Emperor grab cover the bluenette some blanket.

He smile that he fall asleep beside the bluenette, wrapping his arm's around the bluenette's. He was smiling..as he thought himself..

'Good Night Tetsuya..'

As he fall into a deep sleep beside his..Empress.