"Guess whose team lost?"

"Who- wait don't tell me-"

"Yes, it's them. They're currently cooking food over there" Jaemin pointed towards a van as Renjun sprinted towards the place his eyes widening at the sight.

Mark and jisung were trying to cook eggs while Lucas was standing near his boyfriend encouraging him. Chenle seemed to be cutting vegetables and there not too far was sungchan cornering Shotaro as seen in animes. By the looks of it, the younger male was interested in his teammate to the point he didn't even bother to help his teammates.

"Renjun. Did something happen to you both?" Came a worried voice as the mentioned guy looked at his brother who seemed nervous. Panic was written all over.

"We were fine ge" Renjun replied as Lucas smiled before his eyes went back to the frying pan. Mark was shaking as Lucas hold his left hand in an attempt to comfort him.

"Take it slow, bae"

"But Lucas I cant-"

"You can! I showed you how to cook one right? Just take this as a challenge and do it"

"In the end please don't let your boyfriend burn the eggs Lucas" shouted Hyunjin in the background as mark raged.

"You'll be the first one to eat those burnt eggs Hyunjin! Prepare for that!" screaming Mark went back to his job earning a chuckle from Lucas.

"Don't pay attention to those clowns. They're trying to get a reaction from you"

"But-"

"No buts. Don't pay attention to them. Take it slow. We still have time"

"Okay..." nibbling his lip mark went back to the cooking as the giant stood closer to help him. Chenle, though he knew Jisung was worse, didn't expect to see the male literally setting the pan on fire.

"Jisung!" chenle hollered as he pushed the other way.

"I should have known better than to let you handle this. Go and cover for me or stay away. Where the hell is sungchan?" fuming his eyes darted sideways and the sight wasn't pleasant at all. Striding towards the male he harshly pulled him by his arm making sungchan wince in pain.

"What-"

"Come and help us"

The dinner, though it wasn't pleasant, was still edible thanks to the efforts of the three excluding Jisung and Mark. The two sat there pouting as the students raised their opinions with Hyunjin taking the lead. The teachers eyed Mr. Byun who came up with the idea of students cooking.

"C'mon I didn't know that they didn't know how to cook! Plus kids of your age should learn this by now! Why are you all blaming me?" he whined as Mr. park hit his head lightly making him frown.

"Cause you're the one who came up with the idea dummy"

"But-"

"Shush!" shushing the older male Mr. park turned towards the students who seemed to be disappointed. Shaking his head a bit he stood towards the center, clapping to draw the attention of the students and teachers present.

"I know you kids are disappointed by the food but let's not blame them. Why don't we do something to lift up the mood?" he suggested as hands were raised, some even getting up from their spot.

"Let's make a campfire? After all, we are here to relax so why not use this time for that? The activities are going to be tough so leisure must be provided. What do you all think?"

The students readily agreed as Renjun slumped back into the ground. Sulking he stared at Jaemin.

"Do we really have to participate in this?"

"Of course, it will be fun Renjun"

TBC

Sorry for this lame ass short chapter. Honestly, I'm having writer's block but thanks to the pre-written drafts I'm kind of able to update. And yes I'm procrastinating though I should be completing my notes by now. I might update another chapter before I go to sleep so watch out <333

(No guarantee tho. It's me we're talking about so yikes + stream 90s love)

Also a slight disclaimer. Please don't take this in any offensive way. If I call someone clown (especially stray kids or NCT) that's because they're my clowns. They're our boys. In no way do I intend to spread against them.

Now about mark and jisung not knowing how to cook, I'm even worse than them so don't take it in any offensive way either. I'm adding this here so as to avoid butthurt fans. This is just fiction at the end of the day. Please do remember that.