Fourteen

"It's your fault!" Renjun yelled facing Haechan who was creasing his eyebrows.

"Excuse me? My fault? As far as I remember I was following you so you're the one at fault" Haechan accused the other as the shorter male visibly frowned. As if anything worse couldn't happen the two got separated from the rest and were in the middle of nowhere.

"It's not the time to argue. let's find our way back" haechan spoke as Renjun hummed a bit glancing towards the male.

"Let's go that way" he suggested as the taller male tilted his head.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm not sure but...let's try out our luck? That path seems oddly familiar" whispering the last words he started leading the way with Haechan close behind checking sideways if he could find any unusual happenings. 

"Oh, we got another flag" chirping Renjun squatted down to collect it, the birthmarks on his hand being noticed by Haechan.

"What's this?" he questioned capturing the other's hands with his own, the movement making the shorter male jerk a bit. 

"Seriously don't do things like that" avoiding the older male's remarks haechan eyed the mark. It was grey in color and though it wasn't broad daylight he was still able to see it.

"What's this?" he implored as renjun's eyes followed the other's sight, a small gasp leaving his mouth.

"It's my birthmark. C'mon, we're going to waste our time standing here. Follow me" with that Renjun grabbed Haechan's hands and started marching away. Haechan didn't protest but let the human do so, his lips twitching into a smile due to amusement.

"Isn't that Daehwi?" Once they saw a familiar person in the background Renjun mused as haechan nodded in approval. The male seemed so lost. 

"Daehwi!" Renjun called out waving his arm as the latter sighed a breath of relief running towards them. When inquired daehwi narrated the whole incident. 

"See, this is why I said they should at least let us use phones before they send us to missions like this" Daehwi complained as Renjun chuckled. He doesn't fail to amuse Renjun.

"Bold of you to think that we'll be even able to make calls from here" Haechan mumbled

"Let's just walk ahead before it gets too late" Renjun intervened and the two looked at each other before following the shorter male's lead.

"God! you're finally back!" Jaemin screeched as he clung onto Renjun making the older stumble a bit. Daehwi made his way towards his team as Haechan smiled his eyes looking for his brother. 

"Where were you guys? We were so worried" the pink-haired male whined as Renjun rubbed his forehead a bit before signaling the other to get down from his hip. Once he was able to breathe he faced the Jaemin.

"Well...we kind of lost track? We didn't see you guys moving ahead so when we tried to catch up we ended up getting lost." Jaemin hummed before he hugged the male once again, inhaling his cologne. He knew jaemin had this weird habit of smelling him, especially his hair. Once jaemin was done he moved away a sigh escaping his lips.

"Are you okay kids?" Mr. Kwon asked as Renjun bowed his head a bit before nodding. 

"Thank god. We were about to search for you three" 

"Mr. Kwon-" Mr. Kim called out as the old man excused himself before walking towards the other leaving Jaemin with Renjun. The pink-haired male nudged Renjun making him hum.