Chapter 1

I had just woke, sitting on my bed with my chin resting on my right palm like someone lost in thought. Yep! I'm truly lost in thought. Everyday I wake up,memories of Rachel and I springs afresh in me.
Even though, Rachel no more, her memories with me will forever remain in my heart. The first time I met her.
Do I need to think about her smile or our days of going out together, playing pranks on each other,parting and crying together.
We started dating when I was 19 years, she was 16 years. Our love grew beyond our expectations, Racheal travelled with her family to Ghana on their way coming they had a plane crash. Everyone in the plane died. When I heard about it I felt the greatest shock of my life. I held the necklace she gave me as a gift on my 21st birthday and sunk to my knees, I cried the hell out of me. I promised myself to keep loving her even though she is no more, I had never seen any girl and I would never replace any girl with Ariel in my heart.
I put on the necklace she gave me everyday,it's my greatest treasure. I put it on all the time. Anytime i hold the necklace it seems I'm holding Airel.
I miss her everyday, I sing songs and play my keyboard in remembrance of her. Anytime I sing and play, I feel her presence around me .
WHO AM I?
I'm Manasseh Cordez Henderson, the only son of Mr Henderson. My dad owns the largest music school in New Jersey. Music is my passion, attending the school is never an issue for me. My two best friends, Bryan, Javion and I are a band of artists called THE CODERZ BROTHERS.
My dad created the record label for us, just the three of us in the record label and most of our songs we had released was a banger which made us very popular, even though we were the most popular artist in America. I dislike beign on news, I like my private life. Most ladies in school adore us and I use that as a privilege to bully many students.
I dislike ladies, I dislike seeing them, my class is filled with only boys I always frustrate and make life hell of a living for any girl who attends my class. They always end up leaving the school.
I have the power to expel any student, my dad is the owner of the school. I dislike ladies with passion. I may not see the one I love again but she lives in me. I stood from my bed and went to sit where my keyboard was. I must confess that I'm very good in playing the keyboard. Dad made learn it since I was 3 years. As I placed my hands on the keyboard the memories of Rachael kept flashing across my mind,tears rolled gently from my eyes as I played and sung
"So you think you can tell
Heaven from hell?
Blue skies from pain?
Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
A smile from veil?
Do you think you can tell?
Did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
Hot ashes for trees?
Hot air for a cool breeze cold comfort for exchange a walk on part in the war
For a lead role in a cage?
How I wish, how I wish u were here we're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl.
Years after years
Running over the same old ground
What have we found?
The same old fears
I wish you were here."

My phone buzzed during the middle of me enjoying the memories of Rachael while singing and playing the keyboard with tears filled in my eyes,I stood up and answered the call.
"Manasseh, please don't come late to the auditioning, we are to meet the chairman of dophe record label before the show starts" Bryan said with a soft voice on the phone. "Oh! I'm gonna try to come early" I said and hanged up.
My father's music school is Henderson high. We do not admit students on their intelligence and appearance but what they can do. So we do an audition. Bryan, Javion and I are always the judges. If two amongs us agrees that the person's song is cool, the person has being automatically admitted to the school and if two of us disagrees the person is automatically disqualified.