9

From: MyaaSam

Aachi?

I'm out soon Myaa-Sam. Why?

Nothing.

I'll pick you up with vroom vroom.

Lmao! Vroom vroom?

Are you a kid? Hahaha!

What about your store?

I closed it early. It's your day off tomorrow so let's drink.

I'll buy chicken before I pick you up.

I already stuffed our fridge with beer.

See you aachi!

Lol! Okay.

See you soon MyaaSam!

I couldn't refrain myself from smiling when I put down my phone beside me and went back to work. It's been a month since I went back to my old job. Tenma-san contacted me through Samu asking me to come back to work and be his editor again that I gladly accept.

After that talk I had with Samu at Inarizaki rooftop, slowly I start over. He lent me a room when I went back to Tokyo since he has a room to spare. I bought another phone but I didn't throw away the old one and just stored it without opening it again. I also made a new social media account and deleted my old one. Kenma contacted me after he got my new number from Hinata and I got scolded not because I gone MIA but because I didn't tell him what I've been going through. He asked to meet up but because of work, I still can't decide the date to meet them, - my setter squad.

I checked the time and hurriedly got off to work with excitement that made my co-workers have a wondering look on their faces when I left, since it hasn't been so long since I resigned like I'm on the verge of dying.

"Aachi!"

My smile widened when I saw Samu waving at me from a distance so I walked towards him right away.

"You've worked hard." He greeted me when I got close to him and put in the extra helmet he brought and handed me the box of chicken that he bought on his way here.

"Did you wait long?" I asked when I got on his motorbike.

"You're worth the wait so it's fine." He said that made me blush.

I'm just thankful that he couldn't see my expression because he will surely tease me about it. One thing I learned when I started living together with him is that he's the clingy type when you get closer, the side that he couldn't show when he's staying over in Kita-san's house when I'm still on the run because he'll be punished for sure. And aside from that, he's actually super sweet and caring. When I'm doing overtime work, he always picks me up. And we always eat together no matter what time I get home. On top of it all, there are times that he will just text me to tell me that he will pick me up just like now.

And it's making it hard for me not to develop a crush on him.

We couldn't talk much on our way home because I can't hear him but from time to time, he keeps checking on me from the side mirror and gives me a sweet smile whenever our eyes meet. And there it is again, that uncontrollably rapid beating of my heart that started that day where we spent the night on Inarizaki High's rooftop. I'm trying not to think about it too much but he always does things that could make my heart restless.

"I'll park vroom vroom so get inside and rest first. I'll heat the bath when I'm done here." Samu said when we finally arrived home.

I nodded and was about to go up to our apartment when he stopped me from leaving. He looked at me with a blank look on his face.

"What is it?" I asked in wonder.

"You're forgetting something, Aachi-chan." He said and pouted like a kid.

I couldn't help but laugh when he acts cute. If there's another thing that I forgot to mention about him, it is that he always acts cute when it's just the two of us. And he gave me a nickname after I accidentally called him Myaa-Sam before and take not, he's still teasing me for that.

I smiled when he scowled and hugged him tight. "I'm home, Myaa-Sam."

He hugged me tighter.

"Welcome home, Aachi-chan." He whispered in my ear that made my heart go wild again so I pulled away from his embrace and went up to our apartment without looking back at him.

I know it's not normal to greet like that, but he said that the best way to lessen a person's tiredness is to feel someone else's warmth. And that is the reason that I always think to convince myself that this is still normal between friends. I went into my room to get a change of clothes and lay on my bed a little to calm myself a bit. Scolded my heart for acting weirdly. I just ended my unrequited love and yet here I am again, crushing to another straight guy.

It's just a month since I ended everything with Bokuto-san but during that time, I rarely thought about him or rather say, Samu never gave me a chance to think about my ex at all.

He keeps on making my heart beats like crazy every time. I don't know if Samu is doing it on purpose but he's doing a great job on making me feel conscious about him.

"Aachi your bath is ready." Samu knocked on my door that made me come back to my senses so I hurriedly got up on bed and took my change of clothes to take a quick bath.

Everything was already settled on the coffee table when I got out of the bath and I chuckled when I saw Samu patiently waiting on the couch holding a hair dryer with a wide smile on his lips, his face a bit red. So, I sat on the floor without complaint and let him blow-dry my hair without asking why his face was so red.

I opened a can of beer when I saw that there's one empty can already and was about to drink it when he embraced me from the back after turning off the hair dryer, put it down and rested his chin to my shoulders.

"I like your smell, Aachi." He murmured while keep on sniffing my neck that is making me ticklish but I tried to ignore it and act normally even though he's making it hard for me to breathe due to this sudden sweetness of his.

I chuckled and ruffled his hair without looking at him, afraid that my heart would go out of its cage if I met his gaze when he's this sweet.

"This feels nice." He murmured that made me look at him because of the way he talks. Samu looked at me with a sweet smile plastered on his lips and he definitely looked like he was drunk already.

"Myaa-Sam..." I called him with amusement.

"Hmm?" He bit his lips as if he was refraining himself from grinning.

"You just had one beer. Are you drunk already?" I asked trying to suppress my laugh.

This is the first time that we're going to have a drink since we lived together. And I'm not sure about his alcohol tolerance since he didn't really drink at that time when we were celebrating his birthday. I smiled at him when I realized that his tolerance with the alcohol is even weaker to Bokuto-san. And I find it cute somehow.

"Keiji..." He called my name that made me comeback to my senses.

He's staring at me intently that is making me conscious, making my heart act wantonly without my permission so I tried to look away but I didn't get to do it because of the next thing he does. He pulled me closer to close the distance of our lips and kissed me with so much gentleness.

And it's hard not to get swayed by it.

So...

I kissed him back even when I'm sober.