Chapter 6- Some Confrontation... (Sophie)

I woke up with a smile and stretched he body. Suddenly, I remembered. Today, was a school day and she would have to see Fitz again. Great! Just Great! I changed into my ugly uniform and ran downstairs to get some breakfast. Edaline was making something.. something I loved. Mallowmelt! "Mallowmelt for breakfast?" I asked. 

"I thought you could use some cheering up." said Edaline, sweetly. She was the best. I hugged her. "Thanks, mom." I said. After having my delicious breakfast I hurried out and shouted to the leapmaster. "Foxfire!" 

Classes until lunch were fine. At our usual table, everyone was sitting, including Fitz. I cringed at the sight of him. Keefe was on the other side of the table. I sat down next to him. "Sophie, can we talk?" asked Fitz. "No!" I said, raising my voice. 

"It isn't a request, Sophie. Let's talk. ALONE. said Fitz. "I said NO, alright!" I said, annoyed. "Alright fine! But you'll regret not listening to me." said Fitz. Fitz got up and came closer and tried to pull me. "Stop, Fitz! You're hurting her!" said Keefe, trying to help me, but Fitz was stronger. He didn't listen and pulled me into a corner, smacking me into the wall and punched me in the face, hard. 

Everything went blurry. The last thing I remember was a pair of beautiful ice blue eyes looking down at me.