H

İ::

Ťhe stigmas of nevertheless the pain of lonesome behavior, wind departs you like a stone that one sordid solid of heart le have. Hello I'm dreaming again perhaps.
That soil like place, now smoothly cemented, there's a mole like design plastered there, no it's not human made, itself it appeared as found by a lady while roaming solo. She was looking for a place to buy, to do farming. Finally buying the neighborhood area with the fund money she bagged. World had to made her famous for finders a keeper, otherwise the queens and kings wouldn't have been happy. Royals steals like treasure island is what we like. Perhaps who doesn't?

111
Some angles, number typing away as they only have those thrown away telephones and locked rooms where they are dusted away like old toys.

The world will end soon. The story of it has began with the world of confidence and narcissism acts, with the word, new and cool. Ego is the fire thrower like the bad cheerleader living the slut life. Motivation comes by babe like you, casanova's favorite mood of the day, all the nasty shit after and it's all just sex, nothing to be ashamed of, has turned the evil eyes happy molesting little boys and girls like the hidden file in police office that nobody hears about.

Broken from birth, perhaps new tag line.
God has left, now everyone wants to romanticize living Gods theory.

When was the selection day, le wonders like a scientist that has not found enough clues. Rice and nutmeg and chili sauce for shake of hunger. Barely lost, le feels hurt,
numb,
how to get there.

The while big circle is like slightly tilted and marked in red lines to show from where it will crack and how it is the place from where earth will start to rip off. Solemnly hidden like a shop, a shutter stood there for the workers beside there at the farm. Nobody has seen work going on there though. Just results. Small cauliflower growing in mild odd numbers like some fungus coral in a rectangular place, symmetrically..the place which is slightly wet, like there were drizzle rain just five minutes before all the time has a white cow standing there.
The woman must have used the cow for farming. The cow is seen eating grass or chewing things, while there's no grass nearby land.

Le once for all reached that place one wednesday. He has noticed he has deformed legs, and different sized hands, like the irregular mood of him. The cow also has four different shape, visible if you look very closely. Maybe this is why I am here, maybe this cow is my spirit animal. While le thinks looking at the farm ground wondering if it be okay to get down from the road to there and be close enough to pet, the cow was giving him manic expression while his body change from a mother to a mad mad like Lilith would praise this transformation. Perhaps She already know what was he. The muscled monster or extra terrestrial walk towards with dream aura making a hypnotizing ceremony. Le slept a little faster and unconsciously lept towards him feeling it might be a huge bunny that he got to see. White monster surprised by the no fear symptoms in him and rather eating him right there he thought he should tell him that he is going to get eaten and that's what happens to anyone who comes by to this point of earth with selfish or selfless reasons.

The brown drape like tunnel gate in the farm ground opens and he holds le and they both enter below like a pulling light was flowing them inside. On the way machine and germs prepare him on monster's command, giving him spray, rays, intake like injection for stability. Then reaching there, the eyes saw two dimensional images rather. The cartoon show airing on a invisible channel. The woman is watching eagerly which part would he enjoy the most, devouring in his skin.
Or rather the monster was that woman who is seeing themselves at the mirror.

Few minutes passed or days,
sipping blue ink ultramarine like poison coffee, from white paper cup, cleaning his dirty teeth, nods vigorously as he want to let him know he is the cute baby giant le is imagining.
Unexpected that le uses he him pronounce although have vulva, complimentary could be the forced sex monster echoed through air. Taking steps towards him, asking why he has to hide from the world? Looks are everything, human world can't deny that. Right, so e.t. cow is a young man in verge of edge from destroying the blue orange. People goes missing at prestigious places rather than lost roads.
White giant prepares machine where the body will lay and matchmaking is something he would do with the lost kids he kept with him, under the tunnel, in a hole.

Seeing, no chance to run away, le thinks of green vines, to take away the tense case he is deep into. Nervous system might crawl like a bi***.
Women in red costumes positions for tasks as players are going to play the game. Too much flashy lights and flesh eating that it is the hell in this underground basement. Built at first world war time. There's more secret hidden down here. Le wants to explore, curiosity killed him already, he can't be more dead.

Alterations goes on..
The victim's steps tell and muffled out screams is probably a lullaby for a scent of flowers that blooms like in bushes of huckleberries.

Outside the Gorel mansion there's always strange noises coming by all night. Before le drifts off he once again asked himself, is he seeing a bad dream?

// //

Lauren heard honeybee buzzes closely as if so close, that it felt inside her ears.
She jump of suddenly like she just got plopped into a bed. The fluffy pink bed looked messy with last night's use.
Sweaty body of her, smelt like tea and alchohol. Her heavy eyes looks into the surrounding. Not being able to acknowledge, she focus again to the surrounding only getting more and more confused.

Hallucinations are part of human behavior. And dreams are not just dreams most of the time.
Laurel saw men appeared around her like slightly twitched figures and they starts to compliment and insult her, she felt naked even though she was wearing a white frock, her golden yellow hair was glued in a messed manner, and her eyes full of fear not knowing what they want. Those men starts to come closer and terrified she touched her stomach clutching the feeling of disgust and pain thinking the words only mentioned by them to her being a, whore. But why would she? She is not a girl like that, doing fest with body and for heaven's sake please, someway; she needs to reach home.

Strange place yet beautiful. Her parents are always busy so she just lives with babysitters.

-where are they?
Did they run away.. Or using me like how brother's friends tries to.

Time passes  away and she slowly falls in typical melancholy feelings. Again back at where she wakes up, on this time at her house but it always consumed looking staged.
She gets fever.
She took a purple pill and turns on her playlist, on pods ::::

🐩
"Sometimes my love maybe put on hold
Sometimes my heart seems awful cold
This time comes and this time goes
As long as I live, all you'd need to know is

This old dog ain't to forget.
All we've had
And all that's next
Long as my heart is beating in my chest
This old dog ain't about to forget" - this song was playing on that moment.
///