☆。・:*:・゚~~~ 1 ~~~゚・:*:・。☆

Začít od začátku

Once getting to finally know the real Allen they came to realize he was pretty good with a set of drums.

So now here they were tonight, minutes away from stepping onto the stage and playing their first club gig.

The electricity of the crowd surged through the band mates all the same. Gavins knuckles wrapping around the fretboard of his guitar so tightly they began to turn white

"They're calling for us man-"

Allen ruffled Gavins hair with a gruff laugh that didn't fit the man himself.
The four made their way onto the stage looking out towards the sea of sweaty and energetic animals.

Gavin could feel the blood rushing through his veins, his fingers tingling with that same excitement he always felt before he got to rev up his pent up energy into the one thing he loved.

As Tina started to speak into the mic the room went to a hush whisper. It was still loud but for the club that night it would be considered such.

"How's all the hot ladies and single men doing tonight!"

She spoke in her stage voice, the one she used to address and drag in the group. The crowd hollered and hooted at the short women with buzz.

Before Tina could get out another word Gavin snatched the microphone from her resulting in a dangerous glare

"Who's ready for a bitchen' night everyone?!"

Gavin yelled into the mic towards the crowd and after letting the words slip from his mouth he tilted it towards the crowd causing the uproar of yells and whistles to echo even louder throughout the venue.

The reaction was much better than Tina's and she herself knew it. To Gavin if the look hadn't given it away it would've also been the scoff that released from Tina's throat and her normal "whatever" and an over-exaggerated eye roll.

He gently handed the small mic back into Tinas smaller hands with a toothy smirk. Gavin walking backwards jumping with each step getting back into his spot.

。☆★━━━━━━━━━━━━★☆。

Sweat dripped from the guitarists brow. His chest heaved in and out as he swung his guitar behind his back letting it rest there when he took the mic from Tina once again

"I'll be down by the bar if any one of you wonderful men and women want an autograph from yours truly."

Of course Gavin only half joking about the autographs.

A chuckle rumbled in his chest when Tina ripped the mic from his grip

"Don't flatter this asshole, guys. Anyways~ we all know who's the real favorite in the group"

She winked at the crowd causing an uproar of whistles from men and women alike.

With that the four made their way off the stage and into the back

"So are we taking our things to the van first or afterwards?"

Allen asked as he twirled his backup drumstick between his fingers out of habit

"I think doing it first before we get shit faced is our best bet- when I say we I mean Gavin- getting shit faced-"

Chris stumbled over his own words as he began to pack up his things. The three laughed jokingly at his words before they all followed behind.