Halwa or Jasmine?? 🙈

Start from the beginning

"If we had a fight what should I buy to convince you selfie??" Arjun asked Shivani ..

" Umm.. Before marriage KitKat..And after marriage Jasmine flower or Halwa" She said without thinking and after realizing she slapped her forehead and ran away..

Arjun is smiling like a mad thinking about her words..If someone said Shivani she will talk like this to a guy before meeting him she would her laughed..But HE made her crazy..

This time Shivani made Haasini sit near her and Arjun chuckled at it..They reached the temple in few minutes ..The priest asked them to make pongal and serve it before the god and women started making it while men are roaming around the temple and kids are with men..

Adhitya s mom and Arjun s mom are making pongal and the remaining four are helping them..

" Shivani ..There will be a small room near the backside gate of temple.. Take some firewood call Arjun if you need any help" Arjun's mom said and she nodded..

She went near the gate but seeing the outer condition of the room and she saw a snake near the room..Her legs automatically stopped..

Arjun saw Shivani going there..He knows she can't manage it alone so to help her he too followed her..He don't know why is Shivani standing like this..

" Shivani" he called her but she didn't react..

He went near her and shook her.. Seeing him she slowly pointed her hands near the room..He saw a snake and by seeing her expression he burst out laughing ...

" Don't laugh..Sna.. Seeing snake anyone..will...." She said and fear is clearly visible in her voice..

" My cute selfie see clearly that's dead" Arjun said laughing and Shivani saw clearly..She smiled sheepishly..

" Now go " Arjun said and seeing the dead snake she asked Arjun to come with her.. Arjun chuckled and followed her..

They went in and by seeing the firewood she saw Arjun as innocent as she can 😂..

" What you want?" Arjun asked and she said" You are very strong na .. please carry these firewoods it's difficult for me to carry.. Won't you do this small help for me?"

" KD.." his lips murmured and she started scolding him in his mind he started coughing and look at her..

" Someone is scolding you Ajju " She said and he look at her like I know who scolded me..They both didn't notice how she addressed him..

Arjun carried it and when they neared the place where they are preparing pongal, Shivani asked him to give the firewood and she will carry ..

" But you..." Before he could complete she got it from him and went..She gave it to her MIL and pretended to be tired..

" Why are you straining? If you said it's difficult for you I will take by myself na you go and take rest for sometime " Arjun s mom said..

" You are really lucky to get a MIL like her..See how she cares for you.." Haasini said and Shivani smiled..

" Someone came to divide your MIL's love Ramya " Dharani said and Ramya forced a smile..Her Mil too..

Ramya can't deny the fact that her mother in law was like her second mother few years back ..Same goes with her MIL she is thinking about how Ramya will say everything happened in office to her and how she compels her to take rest and how they tease Mugen and Arjun .. Though her husband asked her to patch up with Ramya her ego didn't allow her to do that..