- horror plots 1.

**A/N i love reading horror stories and watching horror movies but i've never written anything that had horror in it so if these plots are terrible please don't judge me lmao.

#1

POTENTIAL TITLE: Karma

POTENTIAL PLOT: in which a group of teens do something negative (ex. kill someone, bully a kid to suicide, etc) that results in them having karma for the rest of their lives. the karma they get is almost unbearable. bad things start happening to them and they have to find a way to reverse their karma.

SOMETHING EXTRA YOU CAN ADD: they have a "karma demon" you can come up with a name for the "karma demon" too to bring more detail to it. and the "karma demon" can even talk to them and stuff.

#2

POTENTIAL TITLE: Bad Luck Charm

POTENTIAL PLOT: in which the main character is a walking bad luck charm. anyone who associates themselves with the main character will suffer great misfortune. the main character isn't aware that they are a walking source of bad energy though, they always think it's just a coincidence but sooner on in the book they will learn that it isn't a coincidence at all.

#3

POTENTIAL TITLE: Tag, You're It

POTENTIAL PLOT: in which a group of friends go away for vacation and gets targeted by a serial killer. the killer is one to toy with its victims before actually killing them though. the group of friends start to not trust each other and starts pointing fingers as they all start to drop like flies thinking the killer is among them because of the mind games the killer plays with them.

the reason i put "potential" in front of title and plot is because you can really switch any of those things up, it doesn't matter to me. if you guys use these plots let me know in the comments or in private messages because i would really like to read them!