❄80) Battle 🌷

Start from the beginning

"Right, wrong.." The dark-haired immortal laughed, "These are nothing but lies.."

You grit your teeth, standing up with Oshi's help, "Th-Thankyou Oshi.."

"No problem.." He looked forward, "That bastard has poison laced in all his limbs, you should be careful.."

'I can't imagine how painful this must be for them, ' You clutched your sword handle in anger, 'If I could just--'

You were about to finish your thought when a cat leapt up into the air, instantly being taken out by Muzan's limbs.

"That's.. Lady Tamayo's.." You felt your heart ache upon realising something, "..She's.."

"DON'T STRUGGLE IN VAIN, " Muzan's attacks sped up ferociously as he regenerated, "JUST DIE LIKE MEN, YOU OBSESSED FREAKS--!!"

It seemed as though she had placed a serum into the vials on the cat's back. And upon being struck, it was spilt out to all the poisoned slayers.

You ran ahead, noticing Muzan's arms being cut off one by one seemingly out of the blue,

'Those jagged marks, ' You also felt a gust of wind rush past you, 'Is that..'

"You guys!" You watched Muzan easily slice up the technique papers on the teens, "Careful..!"

It was Inosuke, Zenitsu and Kanao, the three attempting to make an undetected attack. But it didn't last long in front of the experienced villain.

"I hate this!!" The blonde cried, receiving devastating wounds.

"You guys are still alive!!?" Gyomei swung around his spiked flail, shocked at their appearance.

"LIKE I'D DIE!" The boarhead grunted, throwing out multiple papers, "I HAVE A LOAD OF THESE!"

Although you were overjoyed to see your teammate, the moment was cut short as he completely ignored the incoming attack coming his way,

"Stop talking so pointlessly..!"

"Inosuke!!" You tried to stop the attack, but they were all already hit, "Shit..!"

Only Kanao sat still in fear before the man, legs not responding to her head. Running forward you yanked the girl out of the way,  and spun around placing her out of harm's reach.

"...You.." Her purple eyes watered as you gave her a kind smile, "..."

'I feel his presence, ' You twisted your waist to hold out your blade, 'I've missed you...'

The sound of roaring flames. The freezing air of snow. Everyone watched on with hope as your blades blocked the heavy swing,

"Dance of the Fire God; Shining ray of Grace."
🔥

"Goddess of Spring; Azure Heaven."
🌹

Reunited at last; two comrades, two friends.

"Tanjirou."

"(Y/n)."

"Let's put an end to this."
🔥🌹

Regular daily updates from now on :)

I apologise for my absence with this book, I am now ready to get this story done! 🙇🏾‍♀️

Let's go!!!

Thanks for reading!❤