CH -2

FATE CONTINUES ITSELF...

After that incident the Vampire princess went underground so that the wolves couldnt find them and in the other hand the princesses decided to rule their knigdom in peace but with extra saftey because they never knew when will the vampires attack again...So in the previous  life the vampires neither got the power nor the kingdom, and the most important thing which was left unfinished was the TRUE LOVE LIFE of Henrea and Taehyung.....
Fate will repeat itself Taehyung WILL meet his luna and they WILL have to face the Vampires but lets see on whose side the fate is: the wolfs or the Vampires.....

............17 YEARS LATER............

NO ONE'S P.O.V.

A new century a new environment... The sabbath princesses changed their names as per the moderned civilization...

Samy Changed her name into Jisoo.

Harly became Rose.

Lia became Lisa and Eva became Jennie...and the boys ... Yoongi changed into Suga.

Hoseok changed in Jhope...and Tehyung became V..and the rest of the boys didnt changed their names and as their previous lifes in this life also V was the Alpha of the pack....

Henrea rebirth and her parents named her Y/n...and she took birth as a mutant not as a wolf which caused her to not remembering anything from her previous life....in this life she was living peacefully with her new Best friends BamBam and Hani they were also mutants ; Bambam and Y/n  liked singing so in their free time they would write and produce songs and Hani will record them as she is interested in Photography...

Everything was going smoothly but one day on her 16th birthday she saw her parents getting killed infront of her eyes by the vampires but she couldnt do anything beCause she didnt had the power to fight the vampires which she will gain when she turns 18 but as she was only 16 , she couldnt do anything rather than crying and screaming for help.....but that HELP never reached and her parents died..BUT she ran from there before any of the Vampire could catch her..because she had to live for her parents..and From then she is seeking for revenge for her parents death....Y/n met the girls Jisoo, Jennie, Rose and Lisa and they became friends more like sisters..

A/N P.O.V

2 weeks ago V turned 18 which means it is time to find his Luna..but as Y/n is not a wolf , V cant smell her fragnance and find her.... NOTE= As V turned 18 and Y/n is still 17 which means she still hadn't unlocked her powers.

A/N's  P.O.V.

V was sitting in the living room with all of his hyungs and their mates..yes their mates didnt changed 
Jin's mate is Jisoo ; Jungkook's is Lisa; Namjoon's is Irene; Suga's is Rose; Jimin's is Jennie and Jhope havent found his mate yet..(i dont ship them it is JUST for this Story)

They all were talking, gigling and cuddling with their mates...Suddenly Hobi hyung came and sat beside V....

Jhope: "Single life sucks right?" he said pointing at the others...
V : "Hmm" he just sadly hummed in response.

Jhope: "Yah!cmon V dont be sad..all of us know you will find her..by the way i miss her soo much" he said teasingly, V just glared at him

Jhope: "What?? she was my sweet little sister..i also miss her more than you" he said in order to make V feel that he is not alone...so that he could feel better...

Jhope: "By the way Jungkook's Birthday is coming..so i was thinking what should we do for him"

V: *smirk*  "we can feed that bunny a dozen of carrot and Banana milk,,and lock him in the room..and when he comes out we will surprise him with a PARTY!!"   V said jokingly with that Jhope started laughing hystericallly ..

Everybody looked at them totally cOnFuSeD...and after that V texted Lisa to take Jungkook out so that they could Plan about his birthday....

HI Anvils!!   what do you think V was joking or he really meant it...comment your thoughts..
And stay tuned for the next Chapter.. I love you all ...keep supporting me and i will love it if you leave your responses or feedbacks...

NOTE:- just to make it short lets call them BLACKPINK to the  4 girls Jisoo, Jennie, Rose and Lisa as they ARE..okie

Q- How will Taehyung find Y/n

Q- How will Taehyung find Y/n..or if he finds how will he know that she is his mate?
A- well for that you have to read the next chapter ..and he will know if she is her mate or not cause their love is destined and they are soulmates also...and as Taehyung is finding his Luna so badly soo these hints might be enough for him to know.