"Okay, uhm... I'll finish up here then head back," I said feeling on edge all of a sudden. I haven't stopped looking around at everyone in the small diner, suddenly aware that one of these poeple could possibly be taking people.

"Please be safe," Dean pleaded.

"Okay, you too. I love you," I said and hung up after he said it back.

I flagged down the waitress and asked for the check and to go boxes. She smiled kindly and nodded before leaving to retrieve what I asked for. Moments later she arrived and I gave her the money and left with my uneatten food in hand. I scurried out of the small diner quickly, and surveyed the parking lot. There were no RV's, so I should be good, right?

I was hyperaware of everything around me, and noticed everything that was happening around me. I was not going to get kidnapped today. No, sir.

Within minutes I was back safely in the motel room. I sent a quick text to Dean telling him so, and put the leftover food in the small refrigerator, suddenly not hungry anymore. I plopped down on the bed, wincing in pain from the shift in motion.

"What the hell do I do now," I spoke out loud.

I looked around the small motel room, and remembered what happened last time I was alone. A shiver ran down my spine, but I quickly threw that memory to the back of my mind, not daring to relive it.

I looked down to my shoulder, and saw that the bandages on my shoulder were starting to get a little dirty, so I grabbed all the supplies to clean the wound and walked to the bathroom. This was the worst part.

Although there wasn't a gaping hole anymore there was still a significant mark left behind, and the side of my shoulder had ways to go before being fully recovered.I slowly took the dirty bandages off, and threw them in the sink for now, since the garbage was in the room.

I took some gauze and poured some peroxide on it and lightly dabbed the wound. I gritted my teeth, and sucked in a sharp breath as the gauze made contact. I pulled it away, and shook my head. How am I supposed to clean this by myself. I squeezed my eye's shut to hopefully dull the pain, but that never works.

I slowly opened my eyes and repeated the same thing a few more times. I reapplied a new bandage, and moved onto the back of my shoulder. This was the worst because it was the point of entry. I hesitated before softly dabbing the sensitive area. I yelped in pain, and hunched over closing my eyes again. I was breathing heavily, wishing to never get shot again, but mentally laughed at how stupid that is. With my line of work, it's definitely bound to happen again at some point.

The door to the motel opened and I thought it was Dean so I asked, "Hey, lover boy! Can you come help me clean this."

I didn't hear a response though and looked up when I heard footsteps coming toward me. My eyes widened in fear as I saw two strangers stalking toward me. Panic started to set in. I couldn't run away because they were blocking the only door in this motel room, so I had to fight. I couldn't do that either though.

I saw a gun sitting on the bed closest to me, and my machete laying on the table next to the bathroom door. I was still being hit with a wave of pain from just removing the gauze, so I was slightly hunched over. The two men were very large compared to me, so I had a slim chance of even making it out if I did fight. After a split second of thought I decided to fight.

I quickly lunged from my machete, and held it up in defense. The two men shared a look, before they both smirked at me. "You're injured, what are you gonna do with that?" The one near the door asked, he had a deep gruff voice.

"I'm gonna kick your asses," I said with mock confidence, hoping they didn't see right through me.

The one closer to me was much taller, and muscular than the other one, and that frightened me. He lunged at me and swung a bat toward me. I ducked out of the way, and his bat ended up hitting the chair breaking it. My eyes widened as I took in how hard he had swung the bat. In his moment of distraction though I swung my weapon at him and was able to knick his arm, causing him to yell out in pain.

"You little bitch," He seethed.

I winced in pain as my left shoulder protested against my movements, "I've heard that one before," I spat.

I went to lung again, but heard a click towards my left. I looked over to the smaller man, and he had a gun trained on me. Again fear surged through me, as I looked for the gun I had seen earlier.

I saw it a few steps away, and went to move for it, but the smaller man shot the gun a few inches away from me, "Don't move!"

I froze in my spot, and was only focused on the gun pointed at me. Of course! It's like the world really hates me. It's like I think about things and then they happen moments later. The man took a step toward me and I tensed, "Drop the weapon," He said lowly.

I held my hand up and slowly put my weapon on the bed in front of me, "Please, just l-"

"Shut up," The larger man boomed causing me to jump. I whipped my head in his direction, and saw how close he had gotten to me.

"Come with us," the smaller man ordered.

I looked between the two and said, "No."

They both shared another look again and the large man quickly reached for my left shoulder. I tried to move back, but was too slow, and I let out a yell as he started to crush it. The pain was overtaking my body, and I fell to my knee's yelling out for them to stop. The large man towered over my small figure, and the smaller man still had the gun trained on me.

"I advise you listen, or it's gonna get really ugly for you," the small man said.

The larger man squeezed harder on my shoulder, and I almost caved in on myself. I yelled out loudly, and flung my right hand up to grip his wrist. I tried to pull him away, but it was useless. I was useless.

"Okay, okay, please stop," I screamed as he started to dig his dirty fingers into my wound on the back of my shoulder. The larger man smirked at me and raised his other hand, and knocked me out before I could register what was happening.