Chapter 1-The little guardian

3rd Pov

Hikari was a young hylian who longed for more. She was Zelda's twin sister but didn't posses the power to seal Calamity Ganon away. Most would think she was envious but she wasn't. Hikari wanted to help her sister awaken her power.

(I don't own picture

(I don't own picture.)

Hikari did posses a staff so she could manipulate elements(staff in picture at top). It was a gift from her late mother. Hikari missed her mother so much, she was the only one who understood her besides Zelda. Her father, King Rhoam didn't understand her longing.

"I wish father would lay off you sis. It isn't fair that he is pressuring you like this!" Hikari was walking with Zelda towards a gate, they were supposed to meet their Sheikah friend, Impa. She was coming with the Sheikah Slate. "I appreciate your concern Hikari, but its necessary that I awaken this power." Hikari pulled Zelda in for a hug. Zelda was shocked at first but quickly hugged her sister back. They weren't just sisters, they were the best of friends. When we pulled away Hikari pulled her sister towards the gate with a laugh. Zelda was thankful to have Hikari, she always made her feel better. By the time the sister's arrived at the gate Impa was there with a knight.

Hikari's POV

It was Link! He was a prodigy in training. He was very skilled and amazing. I snapped out of my trance to see Impa run up to my sister and I. "We're so glad you're safe." Impa smiled at us. "Thanks your highnesses, and I've received the Sheikah Slate from Purah!" The Sheikah Slate was a lot smaller than I thought it would be. Then a tiny little guardian ran up to Zelda and I. Link grabbed it away from us and held it above his head. "What is that?" Zelda was in awe at the guardian. "It's a guardian even though I've never seen one like this before. It's pretty cute." It made some beeps and I laughed. Then Impa came over with a lit up Sheikah Slate. "Your highnesses!" Zelda and I quickly looked at the slate. It seemed to be attracted to the guardian. But why? "Maybe Purah and Robbie will know. Let's ask father if we can go to the ancient lab and ask."

"Hikari that's a wonderful idea." Impa nodded in agreement. I ran towards my father who was talking to some soldiers, and asked for his permission. He said yes luckily. I merely bowed and ran off to tell the others.

Timeskip due to Link's bravery

It was around noon and we were now walking towards the ancient lab. The guardian wouldn't leave Zelda and myself alone, I thought it was adorable. "You're a very curious thing. I wonder why you're so attached to us?" The guardian beeped and jumped into my arms. I laughed with joy. This little one seemed familiar to me but I don't know why. Impa reached out to touch the guardian but he beeped at her with hesitation. I looked over at Link seeing what he was doing. He caught my gaze and turned away. And, was that blush I saw on his cheeks? I looked back at Zelda and saw that the little guardian was reaching one of it's legs out to her. "Why is it so... attached to me and Hikari?" It made more noises and Zelda and I shared confused looks. I looked back at the others before putting the guardian down. "I guess all we can do it wait for Robbie and the others to tell us more about our little friend her." The little guardian beeped in alarm. I looked over Link and saw a decayed guardian stuck in some rocks. Link must've caught where I was looking cause he to, turned around to see where I was looking. I saw a stream of red and black flow into the guardian and it came alive and targeted me! I grabbed my staff hoping to deflect the attack. But, Link deflected it with his shield. I can't believe he just saved my life.