The eyes of all the disciples shone too.

Chu Yu said callously. "Then Second Shidi is exempted from training."

The eyes of all the disciples darkened.

Third Shidi did not die in peace.

Chu Yu was overjoyed at not having to offend the protagonist when Xie Xi stood out. Chu Yu had been here for a year, and this child no longer had to suffer abuse. He was much taller now, with red lips and white teeth and exquisite features. He looked delicate and so childlike it was adorable.

His voice was low. "Eldest Shixiong, shidi wishes to train with the sword."

Chu Yu said: "... Don't be silly."

Xie Xi said solemnly "As shixiong said, if I can't even take this kind of suffering, then there's nothing left to say about the long road ahead to immortality."

For the first time, Chu Yu understood what it meant to shoot himself in the foot. After being stumped by his own words, he said helplessly, "Then... do as you wish."

When he returned to the room, Chu Yu thought about it carefully and realized that he did not stand to lose. He was actually a little resentful these days for not being able to kick away Xie Xi and have a good sleep. Now that Xie Xi had stood out himself, he could use the chance to vent this anger. Even when the protagonist grew up in the future, he could not blame him for it.

The system could not help but speak up in an ascending tone, although it was hard to tell if it was a compliment or a sneer. "Host, you are so awesome~"

Chu Yu pretended not to hear. He was in a good mood. When he walked into the courtyard, he thought of another matter and felt depressed. He glanced at Xie Xi, who was smiling with a lowered head and following beside him.

Their relationship was actually pretty good, but now that Xie Xi had grown up a little, he was no longer as clingy as before. 

Besides... When he realized a few days ago what a "catamite" - that he had wanted to be for Chu Yu - was, he had squatted quietly in the corner and emo for a few days. After returning to normal, he no longer threw himself into Chu Yu's embrace and acted like a pampered child as he had done so before.

It was only when he craved the coolness while sleeping at night that he could not help but burrow into Chu Yu's embrace.

Chu Yu could not help worrying. The child has grown up, and except for treating Chu Yu as an air conditioner at night, he has hardly talked to Chu Yu in the daytime these days, all because of the sensitive word "catamite"...

This thigh was not easy to hug; being a follower was tough...

After careful consideration, Chu Yu stuck to his decision to vent his anger first.

The little cannon fodders' grievances were deep. But Shizun was not here, so they had to listen to Eldest Shixiong. At noon, each of them reluctantly took their swords and trudged to the back cliff.

Chu Yu was in a good mood. He took a look at all the cannon fodders and the protagonist and demonstrated the sword technique to practice today. The sword techniques taught by Lu Qingan were naturally all concise and swift; they were the kind that would be deadly in just a blow. It differed completely from the Chu clan's graceful and lingering sword technique.