"You are......Fourth Shidi?"

The youth gave an embarrassed laugh and scratched his head: "I'm no longer at Yuan Chen Peak. I'm already extremely terrified just by calling Chu Shixiong Da Shixiong. I'm not worthy of Da Shxiong calling me Fourth Shidi."

Chu Yu still had some recollection of this Fourth Shidi. He could vaguely recall that this person had once been someone who blindly followed the crowd and therefore had been one of the people who had bullied Xie Xi the most. A cannon fodder who was even more of a cannon fodder than Third Shidi......

Now this little cannon fodder was also at the Foundation Building stage. Chu Yu inwardly sighed and then unexpectedly gave a faint smile: "Congratulations for advancing into the Foundation Building stage Shidi."

The moment cold and noble people who are normally careful with their actions smile, it would cause people to receive an incomparable visual shock. What's more, the original had quite the nice exterior.

The surroundings suddenly became silent.

Fourth Shidi was dumbstruck.

Chu Yu could distinctly feel Xie Xi increasing the strength that he gripping his palm with.

After being speechless for a moment, Chu Yu withdrew his smile and inwardly cursed. Just as he was about to say a few more polite words and then dismiss the peanut gallery, suddenly, the female disciples who seemed to have come to their senses rushed towards Chu Yu.

The corner of Chu Yu's eyebrow twitched. He subconsciously moved closer to Xie Xi. Xie Xi then pulled him into his arms. A layer of frost appeared in his eyes as he swept a glance at the crowd.

"Scram."

With one sweep of his ice-cold gaze, all those whose heads had previously been in a feverish daze now all trembled and subconsciously retreated. Once their minds settled down, they were clearly able to see his hand that was placed on Chu Yu's waist. Immediately, everyone's expressions turned somewhat odd.

Even if the brotherly feelings between the two of them were very deep, to be acting this intimate while other people were watching was a bit much.

With another look at Xie Xi's expression, as if he was a mad demon protecting his wife, and the entire peanut gallery was silenced.

While the world of cultivation didn't look down upon homosexuality by any means, there were a few negative connotations surrounding it. Furthermore, Chu Yu and Xie Xi were of different statuses and they were also fellow disciples under the same master......

Chu Yu saw that they had calmed down and no longer panicked. He calmly nodded his head at Fourth Shidi and said "I leave it to you" before pulling Xie Xi along as he returned to his dongfu.

The moment they entered his dongfu, the strength of the grip from the hand that was on his waist abruptly increased. Chu Yu didn't have time to say anything to Xie Xi before he was pressed up against the stone wall of the barrier's entrance. In the next second, his lips were bitten.

Chu Yu was baffled and a little dumbfounded. He slapped at Xie Xi's back and made a few muffled sounds. However, there was no other choice but to let him do as he pleased and he continued with his somewhat violent licking and entanglement. After a long while, their lips finally separated.