Seventy-Five

(A/N: Perfect way to incorporate what I do in my life into the fanfic.)

[Twitter]

maddie_mathen: Daveed and I came to an agreement. We won't be getting divorced, and we decided that  to share custody of the kids. Half the week with me, half with him. I'm staying somewhere else. That's all I had to say.

362k likes/360k retweets

and_peggy_schuyler: omg y'all. she even changed her username.bwe ruined her whole damn life.

leslieodomjr: Remember that we're here for you

liamartinez: Sis, come over for dinner. Get your mind off things.

username: I know she's hurting right now. This is awful.

dumbuser: Okay, and? Even if they're not divorcing, she shouldn't have cheated.

potato221b: dumbuser wtf is wrong with you? A woman just got her life ruined by a gossip magazine that got leaked footage from her current work.

jascephasjones: *hugs you through twitter*

lin_manuel: If you need us, we're right here.

dumbuser: potato221b So? That's what she gets for kissing another man.

liamartinez: dumbuser Alright, motherfucker. Listen, 'cause this the only time I'm telling you this shit. My sister's an actress. Sometimes, actors and actresses have to do something non-platonic with someone who isn't their significant other. Like the OBC of Hamilton. Lin's married. He had two women he kissed eight times a week. Now, he's not the only cast member with a s/o, but he's the main one I can say this applies to. Vanessa isn't throwing all his clothes out the window and screaming that she wants a divorce because she fucking understands that this isn't real. There are no real feelings. So before you go on someone else's account to kick them while they're already laying on the ground, know what the hell your stupid ass is talking about, bitch.

chrissingin: Damn, sis snapped

username: *love from my friends and I, Maddie*