𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓷𝓮

Start from the beginning

sharpers was where they went to middle school. mainly called sharpers middle school, of course. finn could remember throwing paper balls at her here. they were stuck in the same classes with each other every day. it had a big football field, not as big as their high schools though, but it was big enough. as the two rode to the school, they took in their memories here as middle schoolers years ago.

as they arrived, they went straight to the field, knowing the inside of the school was completely closed for the night. they ran to the bleachers with their skateboards and set them on the third row.

"play tag with me." finn said.

"what?" y/n asked.

right away, finn grabbed her hand and ran down the steps of the bleachers, going all the way to the football field.

"finn!" y/n giggled as the boy still had his grip on her small hand.

"you're so slow!" he laughed.

they finally made it to the field after y/n struggled to run in her heels.

"you're an idiot!" y/n told the boy.

"and you're it!" finn tapped y/n on the shoulder and started to run around the field.

"w-what?" y/n said.

"tag me!" finn said, running around the field, y/n still standing, looking at the boy. she went and ran.

she obviously wasn't as fast as finn, but after finn did his little pre run, y/n started to catch up with all the energy she had. she finally went and tagged finn on his back and she ran again.

"loser!" y/n said to the boy as she ran again.

finn was quick to catch up and tag her again on the shoulder. this made her turn around and tag finn again. this two player game of tag was fun, u til the two got tired. they went and sat on the bleachers of the football field and rested.
y/ns head plopped on top of finns shoulder as they watched the very last minute of the sunset. both were heavy breathing.

"i totally won that." finn said with a laugh.

"did not! i tagged you four times." y/n said.

"and i tagged you five." finn said. bouncing his finger once on top of her nose.

"at least i don't look like an idiot." y/. said, motioning to the boys dirty white shirt under his tux.

"at least i don't lose games of tag." finn said. the two laughed and talked about the bleachers.

finn genuinely enjoyed being with y/n. he loved hanging out with her. when he hung out with her, he felt like they were the only two people wherever they were. he loved her laugh and he loved how they joked around and could be comfortable with each other. he thought she looked absolutely stunning tonight. he was lucky to even have her as a date. he knew no one could take her from him, not even some tall attractive senior.

y/n, well, she loved finn. she hated herself for not hanging out with him all these years. she regretted not even opening the door back in second grade when he asked him to play. she could see the things he did for her. he never gave up. not even with her best friend or the schools most attractive british boy liking her, he still never gave up for her. that was something y/n saw in the boy. the thought made her heart flutter.