𝓽𝔀𝓸

I FORGOT TO KISS YOU!

PLAY : high school BY : umi

y/n woke up next to sofia who was fast asleep. she checked the time. 6:39 AM. they had plenty of time but they wanted to start getting ready early so y/n woke sofia up gently.

"sofia, wake up" y/n shool her best friend until she got impatient. she stood up on the bed and starting jumping up and down. "sofia mamma mia pizzeria bacteria criteria bryant! wake your ass up right now or i'm leaking our texts to your mother!" y/n wouldn't do that of course. she just needed her best friend to wake up.

"fine! fine! i'm awake y/n!"sofia shot up from the bed quickly and ran to her vanity. her vanity and bathroom was attached to her room so there was no problem.

while sofia washed her face, y/n used the bathroom. then they switched and went downstairs and ate breakfast. they didn't get ready before breakfast just in case they spilled something on their outfits or if they were sweating so hard, their makes up would drop down. they needed to look fresh and clean for school.

"good morning cuties"sofias mom said as they walked down the stairs in their pajamas. sofia's mom. ugh, y/n loved her. she was the best cook.

"good morning to my second mother!" y/n cheered as she gave her second mom a kiss on the cheek. y/n obviously loved her own mother more, it's just that sofias mom cared a lot for her as well.

"how did you guys sleep?" sofias mother asked the two girls.

"fantastic."sofia said with a smile. her mother served them her famous pancakes and bacon with a morning smoothie to wake the girls up and feed them with energy for the day.

 her mother served them her famous pancakes and bacon with a morning smoothie to wake the girls up and feed them with energy for the day

"y'all excited for the first day?" mrs. bryant asked the two girls as they munched down on their meal.

"yup!" y/n said as she chugged part of her smoothie.

"how about the guy?" sofias mother asked jokingly. y/n gave her a confused look and realized. before she could speak mrs. bryant spoke up again. "why dontcha give em a chance? poor guy. probably falls asleep thinking boutcha" sophias mother said with a dreamy look on her face.

"mom!"sofia giggled and looked at y/n.

"he isn't really my first priority but if he tries to have a plan to get me, me and soph over here will have a plan to get away from him" y/n said proudly as she slung an arm around her best friend.

"love the enthusiasm. just domt get yourselves into too much trouble. wouldnt want me or your mom finding out that you slapped finn again" sofias mom laughed.