𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

Start from the beginning

he then went outside and picked flowers in his backyard. they were his mother's flowers. she's grew them for years and years. she started to grow them in third grade, she asked finn which color flowers she should plant. he remembered the flowers y/n wore on her flower crown when he kissed her in 2nd grade.

because of this, he asked his mother to plant, white, pink, blue, and purple flowers in there backyard because they reminded him of y/n. he never really told anyone, afraid that it would be kinda embarrassing. she didn't know about the flowers or the story behind it.

when looking for the seeds of flowers back then, finn even went with his mother to the store to looked for the exact flower. when they bought them, he helped her plant them.

as he picked these flowers, he thought about y/n. about second grade, about her flower crown. the thought made him happy, knowing she was going to be his date tonight.

when he picked a fair amount of flowers, he went back to his kitchen table and tried to make a flower crown. it took his ten minutes to get one flower to tie around the other, but he didn't care.

he was doing this for y/n.

"okay! coke?" y/n asked the girls, as they wondered around the store.

"check!" they all said in unison.

"haribo starmix?" y/n asked once again.

"check!" they all said again.

"football?" she asked.

"check!"

"let's go." y/n said. they all went to checkout and y/n paid for all of the stuff. she had leftover ribbon from tying her hair in her bag, so she used it to tie everything up in the car.

"school, here we come." sofia said with a sigh as all the girls groaned.

"but hoco is tonight!" cylia said. they all cheered. sofia then started the car and they drove off to school.

"don't touch it! i worked hard on that!" finn said, folding the colorful flower crown in his hands.

"i'm just testing if it's legit." wyatt said jokingly.

"you gonna propose to her with it?" caleb asked.

"gonna be like oh y/n i love you so much i wanna marry you and kiss you and-" jack was interrupted.

"quiet! you're making me nervous!" finn said to the boy,

"don't be nervous. she's a great girl." louis said. "she probably already likes you."

"she probably doesn't. what if she hates what i'm giving her? what if after homecoming she just-" finn was interrupted.

"she won't. she likes you. a lot" wyatt said. "i can tell."

finn sighed with an unsure face and continued to look at the road in front of him, excited and anxious for tonight.

  the boys finally arrived at school after being stuck in traffic. they an out of the car and arrived at the school, they weren't late because the sighed in relief after seeing everyone at their locker.