𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

Start from the beginning

"you're all decked out!" cylia said.

"is that his hoodie?!" sadie said as y/n stood up from tying her shoes.

"yeah maybe." she said with a smile as she stood with one leg up.

"get married already ugh!" sofia said with a giggle. "ready to go?"

"yes!" as the girls said in unison. in no time, they were in sofias car, listening to songs on the radio.

when they arrived to school, sofia parked right next to calebs car, seeing all the boys get out of the car, all in their jerseys.

"y/n! nice hoodie!" finn said as the girl got out of the car.

"thanks! i got it from this one guy, i forgot his name!" she said with a laugh. the boys all walked into the building as the girls got out of the car.

"seriously, when is he gonna ask you out?" cylia said next to the girl as they looked at the boys entering the building.

"i'm telling him i like him tomorrow." y/n said. "tomorrow."

"how are you gonna do that?" sadie said.

"that's for me to figure out still." y/n said with a sigh. they walked to school. they arrived in science, all sitting in their seats.

"you look cute today." finn said with a small smile.

"why thank you finn." y/n said, slightly blushing.

school passed very quickly as always. the boys ended up staying after school to practice for the game and all of the girls agreed to hang at y/ns house before the game. everyone had a fair two hours to do what they want, so they spent their time wisely.

the two hours finally passed and the four girls found themselves at the football game. they sat in third row of the bleachers, holding up plastic horns and stuff to cheer the team on.

sofia then came back with the expensive snacks from the concession stand.

"one for you, for you, one for you, and for me!" she sang in a tuneless tone as she handed out the buckets of snacks to each girl. they all thanked her and waited for the game to start.

a/n :
lots of football talk
in this! please bear with me!
i'm not a professional football
player so i did my best
to write this part :)

then, they heard music pumping loud from the loudspeakers. they saw the panther flag on the right of the field and saw the team burst through them. y/n saw finn and all the other boys on the team run through the field. the people on the bleachers cheered and screamed for their home team.

all of a sudden, the new team got introduced. they were the red badgers. they looked a bit mean, but that wasn't the important factor that could help them win. they all ran into the field, as the opposite side of the bleachers cheered for them.

the two teams faced each other. red and blue. hands holding each other infront of each boy, faces with chins up, staring at each other with confidence. the badgers got the ball first. then, the coach blew the whistle, and everything got chaotic.