January 8

Disclaimer:i don't own Naruto or anything Naruto related sadly waaahhh!

Sakura's P.O.V

After a couple of days or more like a week Naruto learned the trick so now we where on our way to the hokage's office

"Old man"

Sarubito then turn to us and scolded Naruto on how to not call him that and told us to wait outside for a bit cause he was busy.

At that moment i turned my head and saw an ANBU guard watching us or more like staring at me..did i do something wrong? Do i know him? He kinda looks familiar...hmm..

"Butttttt Old man!" Naruto whined

"Come on Naruto we can wait a bit" i said with a smile.

Thats when Sarubito the third turn to look at me with confusion, interest, and a hint of joy?

"Naruto who's this?" He inquired with no hint of anger

"This old man is my best friend Sakura-chan!" Naruto said with so much happiness it made me and Sarubito smile.

"Aa...well Sakura it's nice to finally meet you..your family is always talking about how amazing you are"

I blushed and responded how their exaggerated a lot but i couldn't say exaggerated properly so i turned red even more.

"Your quite adorable too" Sarubito said with a smile.

Jeeze is it even possible for my face to be able to blush this much?

"So I'll speak with you two in a bit i got to finish this important subject"

And with that we walked out of the office the ANBU guard still staring creepy much?

Heyy Saku

Inner?..i haven't heard you lately why is that

Saku im the inner from the future but i can't talk to you that often without your four year old brain blocking me...oh theirs olso something else....you will start forgetting about the future i don't know if you noticed but you have already forgotten quite a lot

W-what are you saying inner?! I can't forget my memory is the only thing keeping me sane and all

I know thats why i have a plan give me all your memories and i will store them with me when i return fully you'll get them back ..but for know whenever i return you will remember

O-ok thanks inner

Umm Saku Naruto is speaking

"...go in"

"Huh?" I said sounding very stupid

"Oi Sakura-Chan are you okay?..i said we can go in now"

"O-oh okay" i said turning red

Thats when i noticed the ANBU guard leaning on the wall watching us..i then felt a tug on my dress oh yeah i was wearing a very violet dress that was kinda simple it had sleeves that reached my elbows and i wore it with flats some red flats with my sholder length hair and little bangs in the front covering my forehead.

"Come on Sakura-Chan"

As we went in the ANBU guard just watched us enter...why does he look familiar..hmm..he is pretty short for an ANBU why would a ANBU be so short? Unless he's a kid..but the only young ANBU that i ever heard of was......Itachi..but didnt he turn into a ANBU at 12 or 13 years old?...unless i really altered the past a lot oh know that means nothings going to be the same or easy...