9. Sexy back

AN: helloooo! Just a quick update I literally wrote this during my free lesson so sorry for the shortness, trust me when I say a much longer and more interesting chapter is coming but I’ll update that when school finishes up for Christmas. So hang tight!  In the meantime…

Read, vote, comment!

Jo’s POV

“She did what?!”

“Uh huh”

“No way”

“Yes way.”

“You’re lying”

“Why would I lie about this?” I stated, slightly bored with the conversation now. I was currently lounging on my bed with Katy hovering over my radio trying to find a decent station while parroting retorts to me like I cared.

“Well who’d ah thought Jennie would have it in her huh?” she turned toward me and smirked which I happily returned.

“I know right, tonight shall definitely be interesting”

Katy wolf whistled “God help Jennie then”

“Don’t you mean, god help me? I mean who knows what stunt this new Jennie will pull! I mean damn. Today in the corridors Kat was just…damn. They were empty; no one was there, I would have totally taken her on the floor, you know if she hadn’t run away…” I sighed remembering her run away, swaying that ass all around….

“JO!”

I snapped my head up at Katy who was regarding me with one eyebrow raised

“You were thinking about Jennie again.”

I laughed “was it that obvious”

“That’s like asking is it raining when you’re standing outside soaking wet. Of course it was! Jeez you get this really perverted look on your face like your just about to orgasm or something”

I laughed at her choice of words before sobering up to respond,

“Orgasmic? Perverted!” I laughed more

“Well it’s true” she shrugged going back to tuning the radio.

“Aw Katy love you!”

“Yeah babe I know, just don’t get an erection over me”

I shook my head at her and jumped up from my bed heading towards my closet and flung it open