Couldn't Wait

***boyXgirl here's a short one***

I was sitting in my living room waiting for my boyfriend to come back from his show he had just been in town. I hear the door unlocking. I quickly get up running to the door and jumping in his arms. He catches me, kissing me deeply. We pull back and look into each other's eyes , ''I've missed you soo much baby'' Hunter says. I hug him once again ''I missed you more.'' I say kissing him deeply. He kisses me putting his hands on my hips, letting his right one trial up my shirt. He grabs my breast making me moan. I gasp for air , leaning my head back as he starts kissing and nibbling on my neck gently. He pulls back and I grab his shirt leading him to the bedroom. I push him on the bed, straddling him. He grabs the bottom of my shirt and pulling it off. I bit my lip as I take off his shirt. I trail my hand along his muscles. I get to his belt I unbuckle it and bring his pants right down. I grab on his member and put him in my mouth. '' fuck!'' He moans out. I start bobbing my head up and down as he grabs on to my hair. ''Fuck!'' He groans. He grabs on the front attached of my bra, dragging me to him. Hunter quickly undoes my bra sucking on my boobs. He turns me over on my back and climbs over me. I kiss him , and force my tongue in his mouth as he brings down my laced underwear. He positions himself at my entrance , giving me the nod of '' are you ready'' i just smile. He pushed into me and starts pounding into me quickly. We both moan out of pleasure until we both come to an end. We lay back under the covers cuddling.