[Chapter Three] |-| [The Reveal]

Start from the beginning

The two idiots: "Bro!" Yamauchi and Ike reaffirmed their manly bond of friendship, clasping their hands together.

???: "What are you two doing? That looks like fun."

The two idiots: "K-K-Kushida-chan?!"

Kushida showed up between the two of them. She was clad in her school-issued swimwear, which nicely showed off her voluptuous figure. In an instant, nearly all of the boys' eyes were glued to Kushida's body. She must have been a D or E cup. I didn't know for sure, but I estimated. She was a lot bigger than I'd thought.

Her butt and thighs were also more voluptuous than I had pictured, which was strangely not affecting me for some reason. However, of the boys quickly averted their gaze.

I looked at Kiyotaka, and realized his situation....

Once the inevitable physiological reaction kicked in, it was quite a terrible shock for him.

Horikita: "Why the pained expression?" Horikita examined his face closely, with a suspicious look.

Kiyotaka: " I'm currently in the midst of an internal battle," He quickly panicked and replied.

Horikita was in a school swimsuit. How to put it? Yeah. She looked good. Not bad at all. But if I stared, it was likely that something bad would result. I thought it best to grin and bear it until I calmed down

Horikita: "....................."

For some reason, Horikita was checking me out all over.

Horikita: "Ayanokouji-kun, Kamishiro-kun, do you two exercise?" she asked.

Kiyotaka: "Huh? No, not really. I'm not particularly proud of this, but in middle school I was the kid who never had any after-school plans."

Me: "Same with me"

"Well, you both say that, but...judging from the development of your forearms and your back muscles, you seem above average Ayanokoji-kun, and your abdomen is incredibly developed, not to mention the rest of your muscles Kamishiro-kun".

Me: "I guess my parents blessed me with good genes?"

Horikita: "I don't think that's the only reason."

Kiyotaka: "Jeez, what's with you? Do you have a muscle fetish or something? Is that it?"

Horikita: " I suppose if you two deny it that much, I have to believe you..."

She appeared somewhat dissatisfied. I guessed that Horikita had a rather discerning eye and enjoyed using it.

Kushida: "Are you a good swimmer, Horikita-san?"

Although Horikita gave a slightly puzzled look in response to Kushida's question, she quietly answered.

Horikita: "I wouldn't say I'm particularly good or bad at it."

Kushida: "I was really bad at swimming when I was in junior high. But I gave it my all and practiced really hard, and now I think I've gotten better," Kushida explained happily.