[Chapter Three] |-| [The Reveal]

Start from the beginning

All the boys except Ike: "They'd gang up on you, beat the crap out of you, and then file charges".

Ike: "Don't give me such a realistic, deadpan answer and ruin my fun!" Ike began to tremble with fright as he played that scenario in his head.

Me: "If the girls sense you staring at them in their swimsuits, they'll probably hate you."

Ike: "Come on, like there's a guy out there who wouldn't stare! Agh. What am I gonna do if I get a boner?"

Me: 'If that happened, they'd probably hate Ike from that moment all the way until the day of our graduation. Wait a second, what was happening? Had I started talking naturally to Ike and the others? Even though until this morning I hadn't been able to join their group, I suddenly had my foot in the door, so to speak. This was the moment for a new friendship to be born!'

Kushida: "Wow! It's so spacious! It's so much bigger than the pool at my junior high school." A few minutes after the boys had arrived, a girl's voice could be heard.

Ike: "A-are they here?!"

Ike looked ready to strike. If you were that obvious about it, the girls were bound to hate you. Even so, I was curious, too. I mostly wondered about Hasebe and Kushida, but a little about Horikita as well. I was particularly interested in Hasebe, the girl rumored to have the biggest tits in class. I didn't think there'd be any harm in taking a little peek. However, it turned out that all of the boys' wishes were dashed by an unexpected turn of events.

Ike: "Hasebe isn't here! Wh-what's going on, Professor?!" Ike cried.

The Professor, who had been watching the class, was now in a panic. Standing on the second-floor observation deck, he scanned the room. Ike and the others also looked around. At this height, the Professor's beady, bespectacled eyes should have spotted his prey instantly.

However..... hecouldn't find the girls anywhere. He looked to his right and left, as if in disbelief. Could they still be changing? Or could...

Sudo: "B-behind you, Professor!"

Ike: "There?!"

Ike pointed and shouted with Sudo. The situation had become clear. Hasebe stood behind the Professor on the observation deck. One by one, the rest of the girls appeared, until they'd all emerged onto the second floor. Sakura was among them.

Ike: "Wh-what's going on? How did this happen?"

Ike slumped to the ground and buried his face in his hands, shaken by this unbelievable turn of events. Hasebe seemed to be self-conscious about being considered a beautiful girl. Furthermore, she seemed to dislike getting curious looks from the boys. She was not amused at their attempts to ogle.

Ike: "Aw, but I thought I'd get to see big tits! Big tits! I thought this was my chance!"

Ike appeared to be contemplating suicide. His wails of agony reached Hasebe.

Girls (In sync of course): "Gross," the girls muttered among themselves. Ike was being far too obvious, so it wasn't surprising that the girls hated him...

Yamauchi: "Ike, don't be sad! Come on, there are still tons of girls out there for us!" Yamauchi said.

Ike: "Y-yeah, that's right. You got a point. I can't get down in the dumps now!" Ike cried.