I was happy knowing the reason why he was here. I missed him too but I still couldn't say them. I've missed a lot of sleep thinking about him.

But I am just helpless where he is, I needed advice on what to do, my heart, soul and body needs him but my mind keep telling me he isn't human and I've seen him kill someone right in front of me.
I looked into those golden eyes that always seem to be in flame and I was totally immersed in his tirade. I sat closer and it was only him I saw.

I put aside every negativity about him and saw him for only him and nothing else. I slowly and carefully kissed him and a moan escaping as I felt satisfied of what I've missed for all this while.

I became bolder as I encircled my hands around him and pulled him closer. He seemed surprised at first but he was quick to catch on and he pulled me closer into him now taking the lead.

He let me know through his kiss how he missed me and how much he want me. He trailed his fingers from my neck pausing momentarily at my breast before stopping at my thighs.

My pants weren't so thick and you can feel my skin directly just as I am feeling his touch directly. I tilted my head back so he could kiss my neck while he rubbed just above my clit with his index.

Was I supposed to be getting intimate with him? No, but I can't help it, my body needs him, they crave for him on their own accord and I can't control them now.

I opened up more for him and he grunted before unbuttoning my top, pushing down my bra and taking my breast directly into his mouth.

"Ahhh! Loren it-s-s so Ahh."

He unzipped my pants and slipped his hands into my undies searching for my entrance.

"Shush babe you are making a lot of noise." He murmured against my breast and I shuddered.

"I'm helpless with you Loren, I need you but I can't bring myself to accept you." I let it all out with him, I needed him to know my body needs him.

He located what he was looking for in my pants and pinched it lightly before rubbing on it. I gave a loud whimper and I heard him laugh.

"That's true your body really needs me."

"Is it a mate bond of thing?" I asked clenching my teeth while trying to subdue the emotions trying to burst.

"Yes, if we are together it gets stronger."

I let myself all out for him, it was only temporary, after now I am not going to let him near me.

A low knock came and I quickly pushed him off while trying to button up but I guess I was late because the waiter was in looking at us apologetically.

"Your last beer order."

He encircled his hand around me while gesturing with his head that he should drop it on the table and leave. He obeyed and soon we were left alone again.

He stood me up and I was confused on what he wants to do but he simply helped me arrange my clothes and afterwards hugged me.

"I am sorry for leaving, this time I promise not to leave again."

"Loren what are you saying, I asked you to leave remember?"

"Yea I know but I'm sorry for not kidnapping you as planned."

I hit him and pushed him away.
"You won't kidnap me."

"Let me take you home."

I didn't reject, I allowed him lead me out of the restaurant after settling the bills because I was a bit tipsy.