Chapter 7: Operation Castro

"I know a friend.....he can help us out with this war.....he has, I guess, superpowers....his name is Lamar Jones, he calls himself, BobCat." I walk over to MetaGen and I give him my phone with a picture of him hugging a bear headed rug like a buddy of his. A knock on the door as I sit on the couch, "I got it..." I get up and slowly unlock the door, "AYYYYEEEE! My main man.....what is up with you, BRUH?!?" Lamar with his backwards Nationals cap, a white V-neck shirt with two ❤️💋shaped emojis on the front and back....a present from his girlfriend from their second year anniversary party, we all loved it, but he sure didn't at first but it was always some laughs when he wears it. MetaGen swings in the room and takes down Lamar and aims in fist to his head, "Wo, Wo, Wo.....hold up, who are you?" Lamar kicks him off and flips up in a fancy style. "Lamar, this is now the leader of the Metas, MetaGen.....and this MetaBoss, Lauren(who you already know), and MetaDragonBoy...." I introduce all the guys to Lamar, Lamar's claws morphed out and he cracks his knuckles as we watch his cat like nails sharp and pointy. "Guys, this is a FRIEND, Lamar Jones aka BobCat, he is skillful and fast on his hands and feet, literally we're like brothers....he can help out...." I continue talking about him and how helpful he is. "He's here...." MetaGen closes his eye and he runs outside. A huge mass of clouds float over us and lead to the city, "What is here? Who is HE?" I run outside with the other Metas by my side. "Castro.....I can't believe it....." MetaGen stares at the sky as the cloud moves above buildings and cars start to honk their horns. The cloud lands in the middle of a busy street in the city, the cloud pours into cars and blind some drivers' vision. "What the HELL is this?!? Some heavy smoker or something? I'm DRIVING HERE!!" Some drivers yell at each other as the cloud covers the road. From the smoke, a huge claw is put down on the hood of one of the few cars around in the smoke. "What the F**K is this?!?" One driver honks his horn as a loud growl stops him from continuing the horning! Bright yellow eyes pop out from the smoke and it barks at the man in the car. It smashes its head through the windshield, grabs the man by its mouth, and kills him instantly; "Hey!!" Lamar drops down and he growls a similar growl as the Death Hound appears outbid the smoke. "Man.....don't you look ugly?" Lamar talks to the creature as it walks toward and drivers run away from their cars as a battle is about to start. "....The Death Hound: four legs, yellow eyes(two), has black or brown skin, sometimes one eye is a different makes it an alien warrior in disguise, and breathes fire....occasionally...." I think about how MetaGen described to me the Death Hounds he encountered before he fought Castro fro the first time. The Death Hound somewhat smiles at Lamar as he removes his emoji shirt and exposes his BobCats tattoo on his chest and a cat like eye on his arms and left shoulder. The Death Hound starts to run to him, all four legs spread out and he starts to run at him. It runs into him, Lamar grabs it by the collar and throws it down to the ground. It growls as it it being held down, head to the road, by Lamar and it kicks him off. MetaGen, MetaBoss, MetaDragonBoy, and I follow small and nearly invisible traces to a huge spaceship, "Castro.....a god, just like MetaBeast or K-LO, but something was in him that The Alpha didn't like and they forever see more and more of his corruption, I saw all the evil in him when we fought it out, almost wouldn't be here today to continue the help you guys need for this world." MetaGen files with us and we get to the huge ship.

Lauren walks back inside the house from the outside, worrying about me and hoping I could back safe and sound. A hard knock hit the front door three times, she walks to the door, opens it, and freezes on fear. "Well, is that how you greet people at your residence?" T.A.F walks in, she backs up and moves away from him as he gets closer to you. "Who are you? Whitmore isn't here, if you were wondering?" She says immediately after he closes and locks the door. She takes a knife from a cabinet and stabs him in the head with it. She runs upstairs and hides in her huge closet, "I'm not here to play any games, just here to talk....warn you about this whole situation...." T.A.F slowly removes the knife from his skull and the wound heals instantly. "I have no time for this.....I'll
just let your boyfriend die over there or you could listen to me and learn something...." He walks up the stairs leading to the bedroom she was hiding in. "Why do you want him in all this?" Lauren gets out of the closet and walks to face him. "Well......he is with the Metas.....the Metas are fighting the guys I am programmed to fight WITH.....the Techno-Gs....a dangerously good war planet take over species......these guys did have a small alliance with you guys, aka the Metas. But you guys had to cut short on your payments for weapons and other important technology.....so BAM! This is going down....oh yeah and you guys will lose.....My team and I took out the MetaKing of those other Metas and they will lose one of their strongest assets, MetaBeast.....or to us, his real name is K-LO, but who cares about it? I don't, so I wanted you to know that do you could him....if you see him again, that is...." T.A.F snaps his fingers and Rocky slams through the back of the room and grabbed her arm and went high enough to fly to a huge ship far in the distance.

The Death Hound falls down with a huge street sign, shaped like a long, sharp, and bloody rod, "Jeez, anyway.....Yo, Whitmore, I got this one.....I got everything down here, how are you guys up there?" Lamar chats through his earpiece and I receive it as soon as we enter the ship through a old, rusty crack from the bottom of the ship. "We got in.....now we have to find Castro...." I land on the floor, the other Metas walk next to me as we proceed upward the ship.