Tyler stays silent, dumbly looking at me with parted lips and shocked eyes. "Baby, if I knew you felt that way then things would be different. I wouldn't be pressuring you. You have to tell me these things."

"It doesn't matter, okay?" I bring my knees up into my car seat and hug them, trying to keep my anxiety from exploding and tears to flow down my cheeks. "I'm really trying to fight my insecurities about this marriage thing. I'm nervous, Tyler. I'm not what you need or want, and it's selfish of me to even try." I don't know where these words are coming from, but they sound right to me. Why does sixteen year old Tyler like me? He shouldn't. I'm not enough for him, and he probably knows it. So why try?

"Selfish of you?" Tyler repeats, "baby, there's nothing selfish about marrying someone you love. You'd be giving me the world if you married me, and that's why I asked. I want to marry you."

I sigh, as I feel a chill run through my spine at my coming words, "you're going to be disappointed. You'll get tired of me and throw me away."

Tyler sighs, hanging his head. Once he looks back up he has some sort of hurt expression on his face. "I'm not going to be able to change your mind, am I?"

I shake my head. "You're going to marry me anyways?" He asks another question, and I can't really say no. It isn't my marriage to break up.

I nod my head, and he sighs again. He puts the car out of park and backs out of the driveway. "You're fucking crazy to ever think I'd ever get tired of you." He says and I can't seem to read if his tone is full of anger or pain.

I don't respond. It's silent all the way to the studio. His hurt expression never leaves his face, and I can't help but feel that my argument is a bit silly. If he was going to get tired of me, wouldn't he have done that by now?

<コ:彡

Instead of leaving the studio I've decided to sit right here. I've never driven without my mom in the front seat, and I refuse to start now. I don't even exactly know where I am, in the world. Also, why would you leave a freaking studio! This is crazy! It's every kid's dream to mess around in a studio, right?

I'm in a bad mood as I enter the studio. I wouldn't exactly say bad mood... but an awkward one. Tyler has not spoken since our 'talk' in the insight parking lot. I think he's hurt. I honestly don't know why he would be. It isn't his fault I feel insecure about these things. It's not really his business anyways. I've always been like this with everyone. I've been self conscious about if people like me or not. I go to school with the fear that today no one will want to talk to me; they'll all finally realize what a burden I am. I always have to be constantly reminded that I'm not a waste of their time. And I somehow convince myself I am.

We wonder the building and I look around the weird dark hallway. There's pictures lining the hall, and four doors on each side. Tyler heads straight for the last door on the right. I take my time, looking at the pictures of albums hung on the wall. They all say Twenty One Pilots. I assume it's a band. I've never heard of them. They must be new.

Tyler peaks his head out into the hallway from the door, looking at me expectantly. "Are you coming in, or leaving?"

I give him a small smile and follow him through the door. In the room it looks like a small kitchen and dining room. Tyler immediately takes another right through another door and inside that door is a small room that leads to... guess what? Another door! Holy crap, so many doors!