She smiled at Kuroko, that this Bluenette is a lucky one to get the Emperor. "But Tetsu-Kun, please get dress for a while..it's embarassing" Kuroko sweatdrop.."I'm sorry!" Kuroko startled that he forgot, they did it last Night. With the Emperor. For some reason he turned into stone..now he looked at his legs was quite sore and shaking.

Moimoi gave him some clothe's to wear. He wear some clothe's under the blanket. Kuroko take off the blanket, when he finish putting some clothe's and he stand up. He felt like his gonna fall down, but he act normaly even his quite tired.

"By the way Moimoi San, where's Akashi Kun?" He asked the pink haired girl, outside she was calm but she was not. She panick inside, if Kuroko saw Akashi has a princess, then she knew that Kuroko thought it was a mistake. She turned into stone, Moimoi can't tell him..she reply..and act.."Well, Tetsu Kun! You should eat breakfast first!" She change the subject..

Kuroko was confused, that she was hiding something and the bluenette was quite curious. In the room, two maid's feed Kuroko. Moimoi was guarding the bluenette. Kuroko finished eating his breakfast, as he stand up and bow to Moimoi respectfully. "Thank you for the food you gave, Moimoi San" he smile and gonna go out to the door.

"W-wait Tetsu-Kun--" Moimoi was cut off, when Aomine open the Emperor's room. "Tetsu..what are you..doing..--" he was slowly cut off by the mark's of Kuroko that Akashi gave the bluenette. "Yo Kuroko!" Kagami shouted with a smile, then he was stunned at Kuroko's marks.

"What is it??" He asked, then suddenly Moimoi grab the two.."Excuse Us, Tetsu-Kun!" She sweat and whisper to the both of them..

"We can't let Tetsu-Kun saw The Highness have have other woman." she whisper.."But theirs no other woman Satsuki" Aomine said..and Kagami remember something.."Are you telling us about the princess?" She nodded..they were whispering that Kuroko can't hear. "But why Tetsu can't see The Highness with other woman?" Aomine asked.."Are you an Idiot?" Kagami whisper..Aomine was gonna shout when Moimoi whisper to them..

"If Tetsu-Kun know The Highness is talking to the princess, Tetsu-Kun might think it's a mistake. Or he might think Highness betray him, mostly Tetsu-Kun might get hurt and turn into a fight to the Highness"

Their eye's widened that she got a point.."Let's tell this to other's" Kagami spoke that they both nodded..When they turned around.."Ah..Tetsu-Kun sorry for---" his gone. They stunned, Aomine shouted fastly while start's to run.. "Satsuki! Find Tetsu! Me and Kagami will tell the other's! Don't let Tetsu knows!" While Kagami follow..

Moimoi nodded and start's to find Kuroko.

Aomine and Kagami who told to Murasakibara, Midorima and Kise. They were all quite shock if the Bluenette got hurt he might leave the castle again and might get jealous, that it was just a mistake. "Then we need to find Kuroko Nanodayo!" Midorima suggested, that they all nodded.

"Kurokocchi! We're gonna save ya!" Kise shouted.."Shut up Will ya Kise!!" Aomine who was annoyed.."I'll go this way..With Mido-chin.." the lazy giant spoke, they all nodded and split up. They start to find Kuroko..then Kise found him. He needs to distract him..his eye's widened, that he saw the Emperor with the Princess at the garden. Kuroko was gonna turn around but Kise fastly grab him.."Kise Kun..?"

"K-Kurokocchi..ah.." Kise don't know what to say, he need's to distract him away to the Emperor and the princess. "I know! Let's play with Aominecchi and Kagamicchi!!" he shouted like his was being force to shout. He was sweating in bullets.."But Kise Kun---" Kuroko was cut off by Kise and being drag by the blonde boy.

"Kise Kun??" Kuroko asked worriedly to his friend.."Tetsu!"who Aomine wrap his one arm around his shoulder. "Let's play a game!"

They distract and distract the bluenette, until the bluenette was fully distracted and having fun with them. But most of it, Kuroko can see, they are Acting weirder and weirder, even Midorima who is not normal to himself. All of the Miracle Knight's know's that if the Bluenette left the Emperor, the Emperor might rage. Or he might get a mistaken that he thinks Akashi betray him.

He sigh..when they are having fun, Kuroko slightly, used his low presence to slid off. He sigh..'they seems acting weird..today..' with Kuroko's blank face. He just yawn..he hate to admit that Akashi was quite rough last night. He wanted to smack the Emperor for being not too gentle.

When he was walking at the hallway, he saw them. The Queen, Akashi and the daughter. When the Queen excused herself..the princess and Akashi were left alone. They were quite having peaceful conversation. Kuroko admit that she was pretty and perfect, most of all beautiful that it fits...to be Akashi's Empress. That they we're so close, mostly the Princess smirk and suddenly move fastly, then Akashi was stunned where the Princess suddenly hug his arms. He saw Kuroko...that his eye's widened a little..

Kuroko hold his chest a bit that his eye's was curious as the ocean..

'What..is this feeling..?'

He thought himself slowly while holding his chest.. then he heard someone call his name.."Kuroko!!" Kagami fastly grab Kuroko.."Let's go somewhere!" Midorima and Murasakibara nodded. "Ok??" He was confused. He don't know what he saw on the beautiful princess, and the Emperor.

Little did he not know...

The Emperor saw their every movement most of all the Emperor saw Kuroko, that the Bluenette saw them, but someone called him to make Kuroko turned around. "Your Highness?"
"It's nothing" Akashi sip his tea. The princess start's to talk, she was happy but for Akashi who didn't listen that he was quite stunned..

That Kuroko saw something that it was a mistake..now Akashi thought himself a Little...what if..Kuroko saw a mistake?? Now Akashi is more worried, that what if Kuroko doesn't talk to him, goes infront of him.. and stop smiling at him anymore, that Kuroko thinks that she is gonna be the Empress. That make Akashi think's that what if...

Kuroko think's..

Akashi is Betraying him..?