Your Turn

You slowly work her through her orgasm, slowly bringing her down until she decides to take an opportunity while she can, she reaches down & takes your hands, her breath still unsteady as she says "come here darling"
her tone low. She gently pulls at your hands  guides you up her body all the way up until to guide you so you are straddling her again, your legs resting either side of her while you both steady your breaths. She pulls you in for a kiss before tapping your thighs & cupping your ass.
"Move up baby" she says as she helps guide you up until you are kneeling above her. She's quick to bring her mouth up to your pussy, licking along your wetness slowly, she takes her time, switching between licks & open mouth kisses against you while her moans along with yours show you just how much she enjoys this too.

Shes good at this, far too good at this. She knows all the spots that make you tick, like the spot deep inside of you that if she curls her tongue at just the right angle so that she can hit it. Or the spot just below your clit that if she licks ever so slightly, you'll be shuddering above her, gripping on her hair & calling out her name.

Your hands wrap up in her hair, your fists clenching it which you can tell she likes. You're mindlessly calling out for her, "Cate, Yes, Cate, fuck" every time you say one of them, her actions get rougher. She isn't holding back with you, not even one bit, she is going all in, pulling almost every trick she knows of to get you to come on her tongue hard & fast, not so that this would be over, rather so she can finally hear the way you sound when you're coming for her & to show you just how quickly she could make you unravel using just her tongue.

"I'm close." You moan out, your legs struggling to support your weight as they begin to shake in anticipation. Usually, when people would hear those words they would slow down, but not Cate, not now. She wants you to come & she wants you to come now, she doesn't care if your legs give way & you collapse onto her face.

"Come for me Y/N", she says as she pants.
In just a few seconds, you are crying out for her, your hips buck on her face as she works you through your orgasm, she sucks your clit between her lips then laps you up & down to capture every drop. You don't want to move, don't want it to be over. You love her tongue on you, but you also don't want to be greedy so you climb off of her slowly before standing up with a struggle by the side of the bed & look at her, smirking at you pleased.

A small smirk makes it way onto your lips as you cockily click your tongue & say,
"I could take advantage of you lying there exhausted right now"
A small growl resonates in her throat, she isn't quite sure what to say, but is far too stubborn to admit you're right, so she just sits there & watches you climb back over her, "I'm fucking starving."
You say just as your stomach rumbles.

She chuckles a bit & smiles up at you. You're quick to line yourself up with her before sinking down onto her centre, moans falling from both of your lips as you do so, your wetness meeting one another's. You begin slowly, but within just a few seconds your pressing down hard onto her, both thrusting harder against one another, the headboard now banging against the wall accompanying your moans.

She holds the headboard with one hand & your hip with the other, she wants hold you with both hands & lead your movements, wants to be able to feel you under her fingertips, but she is enjoying watching you take control. She's going insane watching you fuck yourself against her own wetness, she absolutely adores it.

"You're tiring yourself out" she says with a moan, she can tell by the way you heart is pounding against your chest as you call out her name.
"God you sound so beautiful calling out for me" She says proudly, her voice cracking slightly from her nearing orgasm. She could stay here for hours, just watching you, feeling you, there's no place she'd rather be.

All you can feel is the tiny ball of stress in your stomach, almost like you can feel one another's build with every thrust of your hips & every moan falling from her beautiful mouth. She whispers under her breath that she's close & that only makes you hurry up your movements, wanting to come with her

"I'm going to come baby." She calls out, her hips thrashing wildly beneath you as you continue.

"Not yet." You reply breathlessly, your movements beginning to slow down seeing as you're growing tired. "I want to come with you, to come together" you add

Shes moaning beneath you, her eyes focused in on you trying to concentrate on not coming in that very moment.
You can tell she is having an incredibly hard time, but there's no way either of you are going to let one another come without the other.
You reach a hand down & begin to rub your clit.
"Yes" you moan as your hips begin to gain momentum, she takes over rubbing your clit & before you know it you're telling her "Now, come now" Both of you shaking & jolting as you come simultaneously

You collapse on top of her, trying to catch your breath as she kisses the top of your head, as you both come down from your highs, you can feel her clenching against you, you're sure she can feel the same, your immense wetnesses against one another as you both continue to spasm.

A small chuckle escapes your lips as you pick your head up to look at her & smile before leaning in to give her a kiss.
"Well that was better than anything I could ever imagine" you say

"Hey" She says, sarcastically disagreeing, following with a chuckle as she presses her forehead to yours & captures your lips on hers once again. "I like your imagination...But I like this reality better my darling" She adds, your heart thumps realising she called you hers.

"Me too" You say as you shift to lie beside her, her arms wrapping around you, your limbs tangling around one another's. . .