The next day, Izuku POV:

The day after the Sports Festival came with me promising to meet with Shiozaki at the Kitashi shopping mall. To be entirely honest, this is the first time I was asked out by a girl with it only being us there. It was a little uneasy on me because of that. 'I hope I chose something ok to wear.' I came home yesterday to explain the situation to Tenko and Nezu with both immediately freaking and saying things like 'I'm going through the change' and 'Izuku is finally taking a step to adulthood'. It was a little irritating especially when Tenko's girlfriend Miruko came to help pick out a pair of nice jeans and a button up black shirt for me. Still can't believe he's dating the rabbit hero. I mean the first day he brought her home, I honestly asked her if she was paid to say that. Strangely enough, she didn't hate the idea of dating him after working with Tenko a few times. Easily put, I like the two of them. They make a cute couple.

"Midoriya." I glanced over to see Shiozaki come over with a light green forest looking dress with a dark green sash around her waist. "I hope I had not caused you any trouble with waiting." "You didn't. I just got here." 'Damn that's so old of a comment.' She held her arm out for me to hold mine out for her to grab it and come close to me. 'Why did I expect her to be an old fashioned girl?' She gave me a pleased smile before we continued into the mall. However, I had the unsuspected feeling of someone watching us. I just played it off as nothing and began talking with Shiozaki. "So where do you wanna go first?" "I had heard there was some new additions to a book store on the second floor of the mall in their library department. Would you mind if we started there?" "Sounds like a plan to me."

Tenko POV:

"Are you sure this is right to do Rumi. I mean this is Izuku's date." "Positive. The kid didn't seem to be the romantic type, so a little nudge by us would help-" Rumi stopped her sentence for me to look over to her. "What's wrong?" "Seems we weren't the only ones following hedge head." 'I wish you wouldn't call Izuku that name even if it's true.' I glanced over to see Kirishima, Ashido, and Jirou on one side of the mall following, as well as Uraraka and Bakugou on the other. "*sigh* Of all the people to run into, we run into those two." I pinched the bridge of my nose for Rumi to question. "You know them?" "Yeah. The three on the left are Izuku's friends, and the two on the right are some of the kids that make his school life a living hell." "Wanna scare the shit out of them?" A smile came on my face before nodding. "You go pick up those two and I'll scare the other three." "Oh you're speaking my language albino." 'Again with the nickname? What the hell?'

I walked over to the three who were preparing to go up the steps. "They went to the third floor." "Let's follow." "And just who are you three following?" They jumped a foot hearing my voice before turning to see me rather annoyed. "M-Mr. Shigaraki sir. W-what a pleasant surprise." "Save it Kirishima. I know you all are spying on Izuku. But then again I've got no room to judge being here and doing the same exact thing with Rumi." "Rumi?" The trio questioned before we heard shouting. "PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN YOU BITCH!" "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING THIS!?" "Got em." Rumi came over with Bakugou and Uraraka being held by their shirts up before the ash blond started to put his hand near her face. "You do that Bakugou, and you officially open fire on a hero and you'll be charged with using your quirk without authorization." I stated this before he would do a thing with everyone looking at Rumi realizing who she was. "THE RABBIT HERO MIRUKO!?" "SHHHH! You want everyone in the mall to realize who I am and that we're spying on hedge head!?" "Wait, who?" Jirou asked for Rumi to roll her eyes. "Izuku! We're all spying on Izuku!"

"Oh please, like I'd come here to spy on the villain. I'm here on a date with Urara-" "Before you even finish that sentence, let me just clarify that I wouldn't date him if we were the last two people on this planet and I had a month to live." "WHAT THE HELL ROUND FACE!? YOU JUST BLEW OUR COVER-AHH!" Rumi smacked both their heads together before dropping the two teens. "Look. We're all here to spy on Izuku and make sure he has a good time on the date, so let's just do that together. If you don't wanna, you can just go home." Everyone thought of this before agreeing for the seven of us to start walking up the stairs and into the library. Once there, we spread out a bit to find them. I was actually able to notice them in a fantasy section where I overheard them talking. "So the holy maiden has a soft spot for the fantasy world. That's something I didn't expect from you." "I-it's not like that. And besides, we live in fantasy in all technicality." "Honestly, I think our way of life is more of that off an old DC or Marvel comic book where everyone has powers instead of those getting bitten by a radioactive spider or is a literal alien that came here as a baby."