Final Decision

Ochako POV:

After changing out of our costumes and back into our uniforms, everyone gathered in front of a large screen with the proctor of the exam talking. "Nicely done on all of your parts. What I am about to show you up above is the scoring system of the exam you had just taken. But before any of you see, I would like to address the scoring system of this exam. As you already knew, there were proctors watching you and tallying what you had done. That was the first of the two systems of scoring and when you would get points deducted. The second was your on ground handling scored by the members of HUC. After saved, the members would meet with the proctors and discuss what your score for them would be."

"So the people we saw that said you have minus points most likely had a field day explaining your attitude, huh Bakugou?" Kaminari began patting Bakugou's back for him to glare back. "Relax, I'm only teasing."

'If that's the case, I probably lost some points for how I acted in the beginning and maybe some during my fight with Gang Orca. The problem is, was it enough to fail me?' I started to get tense as the proctor began putting names up.

"On the board back here are the list of names that had passed in alphabetical order. Keep what you had done and what I have said in mind when looking up here." I started to panic and immediately looked on the screen to look where my name would be.

'Uraraka. Uraraka.' I stopped looking when I noticed my name on the board to smile knowing I passed. "I at least made the cut."

"WHAT THE HELL!? I DIDN'T PASS!?" I glanced over towards the area Bakugou's name should be to see he wasn't on the board.

'Best guess is his anger got the better of him...again.'

"Being sent out now are papers showing you all what your actual score is. The passing line was 50%. As we said at the start of the test, when you lost points, they're completely gone with no hopes to reclaim them. For those that did not pass, the next Provisional is in September. However, there is a special remedial course that if you pass, you will have a provisional license. In light of All Might's retirement, we need as many great and aspiring heroes that we can get."

I turned to Bakugou who seemed really agitated as he got his score. "Uraraka."

"Right here." I grabbed my score to see that I had a 78. Some was due to one of my rescues being partially dangerous and the other being because of lack of acting a bit. 'Hmm. I wonder how Midoriya's doing.'

With Izuku

I felt like I was on cloud nine right now. Not only did I pass, but I passed with an 82. A fairly high score even. "Hey Monoma. What's wrong?" I glanced at Monoma to see him frozen for some reason. Looking at the screen, it was obvious his shock was due to failing.

"So what did you get?" Tokage grabbed the paper to see the score. When she did, a smirk came on the lizard girl's face. "AHAHAHAHAHA! YOU FAILED BECAUSE YOU BADMOUTHED MIDORIYA TO GET 49!? NOW THAT'S KARMA!" She started laughing uncontrollably with Komori joining in . To be fair, almost everyone from class B was either snickering or on the verge of busting a gut laughing.

"Alright guys. *snort* It's not fair to laugh." Kendo tried to stop everyone with her being unable to stop herself from laughing as well. "*ahem* Monoma is already irritated enough knowing he failed. Give him some form of dignity in knowing we won't rub it in his face."

"Kendo's right. We need to set an example." I tried to reassure them with Monoma turning and laughing at me.

"Of course the likes of you would be willing to console failiure. Chances are, CLASS A MOST LIKELY ALL FAILED WITH ONLY SHIOZAKI PASSING! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!"