Ch 15: Mystery case

Y/N

''You have been drinking that for a week now'' I looked to the side seeing Hoseok enter the kitchen. 

''Oh yeah, it's tea. My boss gave it to me to help me sleep'' I replied. Ever since Hoseok decided to teach me how to defend myself we have been training ever since. I was completely blown away by the fact that he owns his own dojo. After work, we would always go there and train till late. 

He really isn't going easy on me. 

To be honest drinking this warm sweet cup of tea before heading to bed really did calm my body and help me sleep. I feel very peaceful these days despite the long working hours and training. 

''I see how nice of him'' He spoke before walking up to the fridge to get him something to drink.

''Do you want to try it too?'' Maybe it will help him rest as well. Despite being a vampire and having completely different physic than humans I'm sure things are hard on him as well.

''Did you hurt yourself?'' My question was left unanswered as he stared at my finger which was wrapped up in a bandage. 

''Oh, this? Just a small cut when I was cutting fruit earlier'' Why is he looking so shocked? It's not a big deal tho....

-----------------------------------

Hoseok

How come I didn't smell it? Especially the blood of an S class vessel. Their scent is always really strong. A cut like that I should have been able to smell even though I was in another room. 

Are my senses becoming weaker...Or?

''You have been drinking that for a week now''

The tea?

''I might wanna try it, can I?'' Her hand reached out to me handing me her cup. I could already feel the strong sweet scent filling my nostrils. I brought the cup closer to my nose inhaling the scent. 

Tislus flower...

It's a rare type of flower used for medicines and healing. 100 years ago humans discovered that when consuming the flower it lessened the scent of their blood. They made sure to mix in their drinks or food so they would be consuming it on a daily basis. This way vampires couldn't easily track them by the scent of their blood. 

''Oh nevermind, I'm not such a fan of sweet things'' I lied while handing her, her cup back. 

If she got this tea from her boss, does that mean he knows? Or is it just a coincidence?

----------------------------------------

''Yooo'' I knocked on the open door twice only to lock eyes with Jungkook who was slumping into his seat, totally drained from energy. Dark circles under his eyes and his skin as pale as the moon. His lips looked more red than usual. 

He really needs to feed. 

''Why are you here? What about Y/N?'' I let myself in the room giving him a smile. 

''She is safe no need to worry'' He simply sighed at what I said before slumping back into his seat.

''You're still not gonna let me nag you for not feeding properly?'' His eyes wouldn't meet mine as he focused on his hands. 

''So you're planning on just going berserk then?'' 

''No'' Well to me it seems you don't have a good plan Jungkookie. 

''Then what?'' Finally, he looked up at me while I sat on the table in front of him. His eyes were portraying fear and worrisome. 

''I drank from her neck once, but immediately stopped. You know it's the first time drinking from an S class vessel like that. Only that amount of blood was enough for me to lose control. I don't think I'll be able to hold myself back if I drink from her again.''