"So much daring... then would be daring to accept any punishment also?"

"If I had said that I would then I would.... and basically if I'm a fuckboy according to you then I don't think you are much lesser than or I should say you are a fucking bastard"😏

There was a complete silence in the room. Tay was sitting there with no expression, New know that he has fucked up and Arm knows that everything is going to be hell now. But suddenly there was an evil smile in Tay's face and he rose up from his seat and looked towards Arm.

"I think you need to go out Arm. I have decided the punishment for him" 😏

"What is it? That smile... that's suspicious"

"You go home. I will tell you tomorrow everything, by the way you need rest also."

"But Tay...."

Arm could speak more before that Tay pushed him outside the room. New was looking at the whole thing with an confused face. Tay locks the door and slowly turns back with that evil smile still in his face, now New could feel the danger. Tay slowly walks towards New

"If you are ready with the punishment then let us start"

New makes his fist ready and stand in Karate position in front of Tay

"What are going to do?"😨

"Ohhh! I was not knowing you fuck in this position... but that's okk for me... a new experience is interesting"

"Fuck?!"😨

"By the way do you use BDSM also?"

"What the hell are you speaking?! Stop there! Don't come near or I would shout"

"Ohh those lame lines. Try it, I don't have any issue. By the way what do you think we gangsters who have to discuss so many secret things won't make their rooms soundproof?"

New was now scared don't know why. As he has fuck so many people before then why scared now. But that time he wanted it but not now although he agreed it that Tay looks fucking sexy but doesn't wanted to be fucked up like this and moreover in this condition.

"Who said that you can do anything and moreover sex without permission is called rape"

"But you yourself called my fucking bastard and accepted that you are a fuckboy. So your type of boys shouldn't be afraid of sex as you are always ready for it"😏

New know what he was telling was right but he is not fully like them. Tay was slowly moving towards him and he was taking his steps simultaneously backwards. But with no time he was tugged to the wall, before he could run Tay's both hand were on the both side of the wall.

"Are you afraid?"

New was not knowing what to answer because if he said yes then this will be an insult to him and if no then he will definately will do sex with him. Tay understood with the face of him and leaned more close to him that their face were just miliinch apart and Tay's leg was between the New's leg and if New moved a little a bit definately his crotch will touch his knee. New was trying best not to move from there but it was waste, Tay slowly leaned more closer and now his lips were above New's lip. But it should be harsh but then why its soft. At first New was resisting by putting his hand on the shoulder and pushing but slowly slowly when his lips parted and Tay invaded his mouth his push was now changing into grip.

But the thing which Tay was not understanding was that why isn't he becoming rough on him, it should be a punishment but then why? The kiss slowly moved from lips to jaw then neck and then shoulder. Before New could feel full pleasure Tay suddenly bited it were hard that it was bleeding were badly. But why is that pain not painful for New? why that face looks as if that was pleasure just a raw pleasure but it shouldn't be like this.

Don't know when New's hand slided from his shoulder to inside of Tay, but Tay was not resisting it. But it should have been done Tay, in no time Tay's hand was also inside New but their lips were still attached. Now they were panting but still they were rubbing each other's crotch and the look was telling that they were wanting more. They were vigrous, when did they move from that wall to that table and then to sofa, no one knows. But just know this much that they were getting the best pleasure. But shouldn't it be a punishment?🤔

Hope that you all liked it
Actually i'm not so good in writing smut but still tried my best.

By the way did you saw Newwiee for CAMON 17P
OMG! He was looking unbelievable...

Tay, New, Off and Gun for School ranger excited?!

Then see you in next chapter...
Love to see your stars and comments!
Su Su Na Guys💙💕